Developers ❄ Staff Managers ❄ Story Writers ❄ Server Network

nicole2107's Avatar nicole21076/9/19 8:19 am
1 emeralds 210 2
6/11/2019 10:36 am
DMFarne97's Avatar DMFarne97

Plexus MC is a network Severer dedicated to bringing players together and creating a great community!

We
are currently undergoing development and will be releasing alpha in the
upcoming week. We are looking for dedicated players to join our team
and help make Plexus MC grow.

Generation 1 > Plexus, under new management due to a deal with a guy who worked from Microsoft

Generation 2 > Plexus, guy from Microsoft was in a car accident destroying plexus, rebuilt and then became owned by MrFlacko

Generation 3 > Plexus went for a design of a business with partial owners and co owners until the lack of developers

Generation 4 > Plexus, new idiration with me partnered with someone and everything rebuilt in an organized way

Owner1 > armyman745, (Generation 0)
Owner2 > amcurrent, (Generation 1)
Owner3 > Mrflacko, gen2, (Generation 3)
Owner4 > MrFlacko, Kyle_Broflovski, (Generation 4)

Our current staff are as the following
Owner > MrFlacko
Owner > Kyle_Broflovski
Developer > Nicky2107
Developer > Ayewoo
Developer > Svlla
Staff > Preston
Staff > BillGaming

✸ Our application requirements include ✸

- Discord (Microphone)

- Maturity *but know how to have fun*

- If accepted for a Staff role you must be able to attend staff meetings on discord

- Must be able to play a certain amount of hours per-week

The application process is unlike most servers I'm looking for a basic text
interview for whitelist players but will require both text and verbal
interview for staff players.

✸ Who we are looking for ✸

You-tubers
Twitch streamers
Staff managers x2
Plugin developer x2
Plugin Configure x3
Story Writers x2

If you are interested in any of the following roles please refer to our discord bellow

You can find our discord server by using this link
http://discord.plexusmc.net/

Alternatively contact me privately Nikki2107#1375
nicole2107
Level 25 : Expert Miner