Enargite Builds☆Looking For Builders☆Paying Job

natewolf1s's Avatar natewolf1s9/1/14 9:24 am
1 emeralds 172 3
9/7/2014 12:44 am
Alex_S's Avatar Alex_S
Hello, I come to you from Enargite Builds a brand new build server who's gonna make its way up too the top of the build team chain. If you are interested in becoming a builder for Enargite Builds then ill give you a little information, Each builder gets payed 10% throughout any job except for portfolio builds and builds for McAltitude. You are expected too try and be on at least once a day but i understand if you were busy or had something to do. You are expected too have some skill with building doesnt matter where it comes from, that's about it and if you are still interested in becoming an Enargite Builder then please fill out the application below. Good Luck!

Builder Application

Age(This wont affect your application):

In Game Name:

Skype(Must have):

Skill Level(1-10):

Screenshots(Must have):

Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower:

Past Experiences:

Good Luck and if you would like too contact me on skype for further information my skype is moonshyne1s.
natewolf1s
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Alex_S
09/07/2014 12:44 am
I am apart of a build team and I would be interested in building for you, we can talk about all the stuff in a group chat

BaconBoy404
09/06/2014 9:01 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Architect
Builder Application

Age(This wont affect your application): 15

In Game Name: BaconBoy404

Skype(Must have): calrulez

Skill Level(1-10): 8

Screenshots(Must have): Look at my profile.

Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower: Leader.

Past Experiences:
Extreme Designs. (Owner)
I also talk with noxcrew guys alot.
SeanTheMiner123
09/06/2014 8:48 pm
Age(This wont affect your application): 15.

In Game Name:Sean_The_miner

Skype(Must have): If I get accepeted will let you know.

Skill Level(1-10): 8 or 9..

Screenshots(Must have): http://gyazo.com/5551f7cff527dc8270c2c5fa706c4f8f http://prntscr.com/4kefzt

Do you consider yourself a leader or a follower: Leader, I will teach other builders how to build and use world edit, If you want. I'm capabile of doing the job.

Past Experiences: I've been developer on rhyme network and synergy, And I've changed from dev to builder As im more skilled there.. Thanks:)
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome