ETGF Buildteam Now Recruiting

Dcat682's Avatar Dcat6824/5/16 10:56 pm
1 emeralds 161 1
4/7/2016 10:32 am
_Hgwells_'s Avatar _Hgwells_
For the past several months I’ve been working with a small build team to build the sets for the YouTube video series Escape To Gravity Falls that I’ve been working on since Mid-July of 2015. Unfortunately the work on the set have slowed quite a bit recently due to most of the build team becoming busy with real life. I’ve talked to the current build team and we’ve decided that we should recruit more build team members.

Requirements:

Ability to make one of the two weekly build sessions.

Everybody regardless of building ability is invited to join. If you are not a good builder we have plenty of tutorial videos and builders with skill who would be more than willing to teach the basics of building. We’ve already had a number of novice builders join the team who have improved their building skills nearly exponentially in the few months they’ve been with us. Each of them has been of considerable help to the progression of this project.

The build team communicates via Skype. We have two chatrooms. One used for announcement communication and to communicate with other members about the build session while the other one is used for general

Conversation. Skype will be required so we have a way to keep in contact with one another and to communicate. Please send a friend invite to DatDanielGuy from Gravity Falls Oregon. My profile picture is of a cartoon black cat with the words “Dcat682” written below. When you send your friend request please say in the friend request that you are interested in joining the ETGF (Escape To Gravity Falls) Build team. If you do not send that I am going to assume you are just another random person trying to send spam so I will decline the friend invite. If this should happen please send another friend request and state that you are interested in joining the ETGF Build Team.

I run a whitelisted Minecraft sever in online mode. There are many reasons I use online mode and we will not be ever using offline mode. It goes without saying that we are only accepting people who have a valid Minecraft account,

We run two build sessions a week. These sessions are run in an open house fashion. Builders can come and go whenever, but you will be expected to attend one of the two sessions. Our first session is on Fridays at 5:00pm CST – 10:00pm CST while the second session is on Saturdays from 3:00pm CST – 10:00pm CST. I have been known to end sessions early due to getting burned out so please plan to attend closer to the beginning. I often tend to stream these building sessions.

We are not looking for body actors at this time. If you reply to this thread asking to be a body actor your request will be ignored. At a later point in time I will be making a forum post in the YouTube section of the forum if we need more body actors. However, if you become a member of the ETGF build team I will come to you asking if you want to be a body actor prior to making any posts online looking for them. At that point in time I will give more information about what you would do as a body actor and what will be expected from you, but that will be discussed at a later point in time.

If you have any questions about joining the Escape To Gravity Falls project or any questions about the project in general please reply down below or send me a private message and I will try to respond to you as soon as possible.

Past Build Team Builds: http://escapetogravityfalls.tumblr.com/ ... vity-falls
Dcat682
Level 25 : Expert Architect