-Euphoria Blocks Build Team Recruitment-

EuphoriaBlocks's Avatar EuphoriaBlocks8/14/16 3:32 pm
1 emeralds 318 2
8/20/2016 11:34 am
Hyeeldrako's Avatar Hyeeldrako
Hello all! Euphoria Blocks build team is now recruiting prestigious builders in the Minecraft community!

About us:
Euphoria Blocks is a newly created team created by the two minecraft builders by the names of Torin_ and FatBuilder.

What will we be doing?
Euphoria Blocks will be doing many activities. Some of them consist of:
- Commissions for other servers
- Build battles against other teams
- Planetminecraft Contests (Sometimes)
- And some team member build battles!

The application for the team goes as follows:
First Name:
Minecraft Username:
E-Mail:
Skype (You will be contacted by one of the two founders):
Portfolio (We are looking for a variety of styles so try to provide the most amount of pictures!):
There are many other build teams out there. Why Euphoria Blocks:
Do you have any special talents either in minecraft or in reality? If so, what are they?:
Do you have any questions either about the team/anything else?:

*Note: If you are accepted, you will be e-mailed or sent a message via Skype notifying you of this. If you still are committed to the team, a trial build will have to be done on our private server showcasing your build. If you are accepted, there will be a builder showcase of your application plot posted on this Planetminecraft account (upon request).
EuphoriaBlocks
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/20/2016 11:34 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hyeeldrako
First Name: Vincent

Minecraft Username: CongTuan (Kong-TuAWN)<--If you don't know how to pronounce my IGN

E-Mail: vnguyen987@outlook.com or mineplexplayz22@gmail.com

Skype(You will be contacted by one of the two founders): ValorLord (Red and orange profile picture)

Portfolio (We are looking for a variety of styles so try to provide the most amount of pictures!): http://imgur.com/a/iCvAw
http://imgur.com/a/CmiQl
http://imgur.com/a/K9w3K

There are many other build teams out there. Why Euphoria Blocks: I'm choosing Euphoria Blocks because I know this build team will produce a lot of amazing and outstading work with the whole crew! I've seen you do a build battle against the Talisman Build Team, and I saw your build was incredible and even better than the Talisman Build Team's Build. I also want to choose this team because I love to build and Euphoria looks like an amazing team to work with!

Do you have any special talents either in minecraft or in reality? If so, what are they?: Building (of course), coding, game developing, and gaming.

Do you have any questions either about the team/anything else?: So is Euphoria Build Team going to build on server or something?
08/15/2016 6:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Ethan_craft_man
You do a bad job trying to convince people that you are even worth applying for. For all I know you have no skill at all and you just have big dreams. Where is your portfolio?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome