Experienced Modders/Coders Needed!

idkartist3D's Avatar idkartist3D8/5/13 1:18 pm
8/9/2013 4:40 pm
idkartist3D's Avatar idkartist3D
Im planing on rewriting ee2(equivalent exchange 2) from scratch, and i already have some of it done- but i need help. And why EE2? Well, as you may know, there is a modpack called Tekkit. and one of the main mods people use in tekkit is EE2. And the only reason tekkit classic will never be updated again is because they stopped updating ee2, and starting making ee3, and they took out basically everything they had in ee2. And i think everyone that plays tekkit wants it to be updated, so i need experienced modders/coders to help me with some of this mod, as i am fairly new to coding.
Already, i have:

Dark Matter, Red Matter, *new*Anti Matter, Philosophers Stone(only crafting, no cool powers so far.) covelance dust, Alchemical coal, mobius fuel, Aeternalis Fuel, all the klein stars, and rm/dm pick/axe/shovel/sword/hoe (no charging or abilities yet)
(and all of these have crafting recipes)

what needs to be done (the main things):

Condenser, Alchemical chest, Philosophers Stone powers, Powers for the Tools, Rm/Dm Armour, and the rings.

To Apply:
Level Of Experience:
Mods you have made / Contributed to (Link to them, if possible):
GitHub Username:

(I Will Accept Mostly Anyone)
GitHub Link: https://github.com/idkartist3D/EE2

*Note that i am fairly new to coding, GitHub, Etc. -So If i am doing anything wrong, please feel free to correct me*
idkartist3D
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner