★FamCraft 1.9 Vanilla Survival RECRUITING!★

_ImYourDad_'s Avatar _ImYourDad_3/21/16 1:28 pm
3/28/2016 8:17 pm
HeroOfTheMines157's Avatar HeroOfTheMines157

Hi there, you are looking quite dashing today ,

My name is Brandon (_ImYourDad_) <-- IGN. I am 16 years of age (Just so you get an idea of the age group)

I am looking for between 10-20 members for a Vanilla Whitelist SMP Server, that is inspired by Mindcrack, HermitCraft, and other large survival servers. The server will be 1.9 and will be starting around March 30th.The server name is currently FamCraft, but is up for discussion if someone who is admitted would like to change it.

I am Owner and OP, that is recruiting remembers, but you will probably be speaking with one of the co-owners upon admission.

If you are interested in becoming a member, please respond to this post with answers to the following short questions:

If you don't feel like posting this info online. Send it to us on Skype: Owner: redeyedblankey , Interviewer: crizpehcookeh

Name (or alias, I just need something to call you):

Age (14 or older preferably):

Do you have Skype? (not necessary but highly recommended) If you do what is it?:

Do you have a youtube channel? (not needed, but I may use it to evaluate your application) If so what is it?:

Talk a bit about yourself (You can say anything you want, I just want to get a general idea of who you are and if you will fit in):

What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? (feel free to attach any screenshots of builds):

Do you like the name of the server currently? Suggestions for a different name:

Any other additional info you would like me to know (Optional):

If you don't feel like posting this info online. Send it to us on Skype: Owner: redeyedblankey , Interviewer: crizpehcookeh
_ImYourDad_
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

HeroOfTheMines157
03/28/2016 8:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Name (or alias, I just need something to call you):Call me Pix

Age (14 or older preferably):14

Do you have Skype? (not necessary but highly recommended) If you do what is it?:
PixPlaysGames

Do you have a youtube channel? (not needed, but I may use it to evaluate your application) If so what is it?: nope

Talk a bit about yourself (You can say anything you want, I just want to get a general idea of who you are and if you will fit in): My name's Jordan, I've been playing MC for 4 years and i enjoy many aspects of it. I don't like to voice chat much, but i'm willing to. I especially like redstone, building and PvP. I mostly play minigames and factions at the moment but i have been in an SMP before. IRL, I also play sports although I spend alot of time ingame. I was also watching MC on youtube even before i was playing. I've watched series such as HermitCraft and the Cube and happen to be watching TheCube season 3 right now. I hate playing singleplayer because i feel the game is boring alone.

What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? (feel free to attach any screenshots of builds): I've never professionally built before and i never thought to screenshot any builds of mine, but I have a fair bit of knowledge on redstone and building techniques. I dont like the grind much, but I get through it and get to the fun stuff

I like it, it's creative.

Any other additional info you would like me to know (Optional): Hopefully i'll see you ingame!
hawkamania1
03/25/2016 9:11 am
Name (or alias, I just need something to call you): Ethan

Age (14 or older preferably): 14

Do you have Skype? (not necessary but highly recommended) If you do what is it?: Yes I do have Skype, my username is: hawkamania1 Ethan.

Do you have a youtube channel? (not needed, but I may use it to evaluate your application) If so what is it?: I do not have a youtube channel.

Talk a bit about yourself (You can say anything you want, I just want to get a general idea of who you are and if you will fit in): I don't know whether you mean in minecraft or real life, so I will talk about both. I am currently preparing for my show choir audition for high school. I enjoy singing, acting, soccer, camping, exercising, walking my dog, hanging out with family and friends, and video games. In minecraft, I enjoy mining, exploring, farming, actually I think I like everything about minecraft. I just love the way the game looks, and I always have a great time playing it. I also love playing on SMP's because you can just build a world without having to worry about the people on the server stealing your stuff, and you get to work together with those people and have an awesome time.

What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? (feel free to attach any screenshots of builds): I first started playing minecraft during 1.4.7. It took me around 3 months to find out that there were multiplayer servers. By the time 1.5 had come out I had become decent at the game, and my best friend started to play with me. Though we were not the greatest builders, but we loved building things. One day we were informed the server was shutting down due to lack of funds, so we searched for a different server. We decided to take a long break from minecraft after that. I later started playing singleplayer, due to my friend not wanting to play minecraft. My favorite things in minecraft if I had to pick some would be mining, farming, building, and exploring, so basically all of minecraft in general. I spent the last year playing on pvp server in minecraft, so I am very good at pvp, though I doubt I'd need to be good at pvp on an SMP server. Though I am not the best builder, I still do enjoy it. And, I really really like mining.

Do you like the name of the server currently? Suggestions for a different name: The server name does not matter much to me, I just want to play some minecraft with some people

Thank you for your time, and have a great day
vibrantspoon
03/24/2016 5:29 pm
Level 44 : Master Modder
Name (or alias, I just need something to call you): DerptyCraft

Age (14 or older preferably): 14 exactly

Do you have Skype? (not necessary but highly recommended) If you do what is it?: derptycraft.gaming

Do you have a youtube channel? (not needed, but I may use it to evaluate your application) If so what is it?: DerptyCraft Gaming

Talk a bit about yourself (You can say anything you want, I just want to get a general idea of who you are and if you will fit in): I am an unusually good architect and I am very good at parkour.

What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? (feel free to attach any screenshots of builds): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1EFUMeEKj6B5j35ujHZ2yjomDMw5oWcB4qfGY60mrgLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Do you like the name of the server currently? Suggestions for a different name: I love the name

Any other additional info you would like me to know (Optional): NONE
fatbits
03/24/2016 5:00 pm
Name (or alias, I just need something to call you): fatbits

Age (14 or older preferably): 16 years old

Do you have Skype? (not necessary but highly recommended) If you do what is it?: fatbits1984

Do you have a youtube channel? (not needed, but I may use it to evaluate your application) If so what is it?: I do not

Talk a bit about yourself (You can say anything you want, I just want to get a general idea of who you are and if you will fit in): The last server I played on (which was a while ago) was absolutely awful. I was finding a place to settle down, all I had was stone tools, a leather tunic, and stuff in my pockets, and someone, clad in diamond armor, kills me. I was done with the server at this point and haven't played multiplayer since expect by LAN. I really want a server where people can just work together, enjoy Minecraft, and build a community.

What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? (feel free to attach any screenshots of builds): I've been playing for years now and my favorite thing to do is build bases and other structures.

Do you like the name of the server currently? Suggestions for a different name: I'm not crazy about the name, but it doesn't really bother me and I don't have any other ideas

I'd love to join your server!
TheNode
03/23/2016 7:25 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Artist
Name (or alias, I just need something to call you): Dan

Age (14 or older preferably): 14

Do you have Skype? (not necessary but highly recommended) If you do what is it?: Brandaned(I don't normally talk with voice)

Do you have a youtube channel? (not needed, but I may use it to evaluate your application) If so what is it?: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCdnjB ... CB-Q9Dg45A

Talk a bit about yourself (You can say anything you want, I just want to get a general idea of who you are and if you will fit in): I am kind of an average person but I have played it for a very long time and since, I have watched things like HermitCraft, I have felt it would be cool to do something like that.

What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? (feel free to attach any screenshots of builds): I have played Minecraft for 4 1/2 years now and I have lots of server and building experience.

Do you like the name of the server currently? Suggestions for a different name: That name would be fine for now.

Any other additional info you would like me to know (Optional): I am not amazing at redstone at the moment.. so don't expect any crazy contraptions. And lastly thanking for reading this.
xerobae
03/23/2016 2:29 pm
bump
xerobae
03/23/2016 4:47 am
Name: Xero

Age (14 or older preferably): 17

Do you have Skype?: megustaog

Do you have a youtube channel? (not needed, but I may use it to evaluate your application) If so what is it?: yes 800subs https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1adeE ... 089NJTvr8A

Talk a bit about yourself (You can say anything you want, I just want to get a general idea of who you are and if you will fit in): I'm a funny guy who likes to joke and mess around with friends

What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? (feel free to attach any screenshots of builds): i have been in minecraft community for 4 years so i have a lot of experience

Do you like the name of the server currently? Suggestions for a different name: sounds okey

Any other additional info you would like me to know (Optional): i recently got back from quiting thats why my channel aint got no uploads but imma start uploading later this week
KingOfPuns
03/22/2016 7:52 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Name My name is Matt but I prefer Jay

Age (14 or older preferably):19

Do you have Skype? (not necessary but highly recommended) If you do what is it?: I do have a skype, I'll use it once in awhile, it's xxvampir15xx

Do you have a youtube channel? (not needed, but I may use it to evaluate your application) If so what is it?: I do have a channel, iiKyros, I don't have any gameplay on it yet but once I get a good recording software I will be posting!

Talk a bit about yourself (You can say anything you want, I just want to get a general idea of who you are and if you will fit in): I'm an artist, I'm going into the US Air Force in the near future, obsessed with minecraft and building unique and awesome things!

What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? (feel free to attach any screenshots of builds): I've been playing roughly around 2012, I have alot of experience building and helping other small servers build their spawns, shops, etc.

Do you like the name of the server currently? Suggestions for a different name: I like it! It's really unique

Any other additional info you would like me to know (Optional): I make horrible puns and the worst of times so be prepared!
_ImYourDad_
03/22/2016 11:56 pm
Check your Skype
_MCPic_
03/22/2016 5:07 pm
Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_MCPic_
03/22/2016 5:07 pm
Name: Alexander Schmidt, IGN: iMCPic

Do you have Skype? If you do what is it?: I have a skype its live:asminecraft101_1, however I don't have a mic.

Do you have a youtube channel? If so what is it?: No, but once I get a mic I might. If I do get a mic, I will record if you ask me

Talk a bit about yourself : I a builder and enjoy minecraft. I also love math and how it works, don't call me weird, and I enjoy art.

What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? I've mostly build but I do like pvping some times. Here some of my old builds: http://imgur.com/a/2FrHR, http://imgur.com/E4Qhj4a.

Do you like the name of the server currently?: I enjoy the name it's unique and catchy. I have no idea of a name because it already good.

Any other additional info you would like me to know: I am still in school, therefore I won't be strait on when i get from school.

Thanks for reading.
_ImYourDad_
03/22/2016 4:41 pm
Still Looking !
nammerbom
03/22/2016 12:34 am
Level 40 : Master Architect
Name: Ryan
Do you have Skype?: yes, nammerbom
Do you have a youtube channel?: sort of - I have one but have never gotten around to actually publishing anything for it. Also, just nammerbom
Talk a bit about yourself (You can say anything you want, I just want to get a general idea of who you are and if you will fit in): I'd only be able to play during the weekends due to other obligations and school work, but I'd love to play if people came on regularly. I'm definitely a builder more than anything, but I love the survival aspect of the game and sometimes its nice to just have a relaxing evening with friends playing survival.
What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? (feel free to attach any screenshots of builds): I'm the co-owner of Operation Realism; I do a looottt of realism building. Besides that, I know a ton about survival but haven't ever had a chance to make anything cool or weird with it.

Thanks!
MagPieMagzz
03/21/2016 8:40 pm
Name (or alias, I just need something to call you): Maggie

Age (14 or older preferably): 17

MAK.2612 (there is a period in between letters and numbers.)

Do you have a youtube channel? (not needed, but I may use it to evaluate your application) If so what is it?: yes and no. I just created my Youtube channel, like i just filmed one video and it is still in editing. If i got accepted I would like to use this as a series on Youtube.

Talk a bit about yourself (You can say anything you want, I just want to get a general idea of who you are and if you will fit in): Well my name is Maggie, I am 17 years old. I love sports, my favorite is ice hockey. My favorite NHL team is the Chicago Blackhawks. I played on my high school hockey team for two years. I love playing the violin, and I love graphic design.

What sort of experience do you have in Minecraft? (feel free to attach any screenshots of builds): I have some screen shots saved on my phone, but I am part of a build team. And I have been playing Minecraft for a while now.

I actually really like the name. I think that it is kinda catchy.

Any other additional info you would like me to know (Optional): Well if u can skype me i will be able to post pics of my builds.
_ImYourDad_
03/21/2016 4:16 pm
Still Looking
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome