Ferrum Civitatum Imperium, a multi game gaming clan [Recruiting] [Commanders and soldiers needed]

Ferrum_Princeps's Avatar Ferrum_Princeps4/26/18 11:43 am history
1 emeralds 211 2
4/27/2018 11:51 am
Ferrum_Princeps's Avatar Ferrum_Princeps
Hello, I am Imperator Ferrum Princeps I of the Ferrum Civitatum Imperium. The Ferrum Civitatum Imperium is a multi game gaming clan that plays every game one can establish cities and kingdoms on, we have a saying that goes "we colonize anything that lets us, from farmville to black ops". We use the principles of division of labor, so we have many jobs to choose from such as: miner, builder, commander, architect, soldier, research and development, archives field researcher, and more. Our research and development job is where one researches on the internet and ingame to create new guides for our members.

We also have our own private wiki that can only be edited by verified people, the imperial archives. It contains files on freinds and enemies alive to supplement our strategies, here is an example file:
large images

We also have milsim elements and a training curriculum for our soldiers and soon commanders. The WIP commander curriculum includes youtube video takes on such military classics like the art of war, and videos on historical battle map animations to study. Our soldier curriculum includes training on fighting in formation, discipline, teamwork, skill, and soon our encoded battle orders.

We may seem like an RP clan, but we are actually not. We have studied history and found that these methods are very practical. Some may argue that players should not fight in formation but jumping around, but in doing that they may accidentally hit their teammates, in these formations that possibility is minimized, and also it helps increase defense by forming a solid shield wall.

We aim to have cities and colonies in many games and servers, and we even are working on our own forum.

If you would like to join this clan join the discord link below and ask for citizen roles, and if you do not have discord and cannot get it then PM me asking to join.

links
discord

official website

private wiki

(btw the discord server is not as small as it looks in #verification-channel, it is just I removed normal citizens from having roles to chat there due to it being used as a general chat in the past too much)

images

Ferrum_Princeps
Level 1 : New Crafter