Forming a Build Team! ~ ViexMC Build Team

Musixiem's Avatar Musixiem12/31/16 1:56 pm
1 emeralds 248 7
1/1/2017 6:58 pm
Gladje's Avatar Gladje
ViexMC is a build team for the server, ViexMC. We are looking for experienced, innovative, and creative builders to join us.

Our requirements are simple:
-Must have Skype or Discord.
-Must be over 12 years of age.
-Must be active, at least 4 hours a week.
-Must have an appropriate username.
-Must act maturely around staff and in meetings.

FAQ

Who are you? I am the Owner and Manager of the ViexMC network and build team. I have two years of experience in server management, and I am the Graphic Designer of ViexMC.
Will I be paid? At the beginning of the team, no. We are looking to start working on a portfolio to show that we are functional as a team, and as such, we cannot immediately pay individuals.
What perks will I get? In ViexMC, you will be given the Junior Architect rank, which has limited Creative access to the builder's world. When you are promoted to Architect, you will be able to build in the main world.
What about Senior Architect? Your two Senior Architects are:
-Snowow77
-KEK_Reaper​

As expected, you are to listen to their commands, and have a mutual respect for eachother. ​

Application Format
Please follow the Application Format when applying.
~~~

Name:
IGN:

Why do you want to be a builder for ViexMC?
Preferred Style of Building:

Portfolio (Please include 3 different images of 3 different builds):

When you have submitted your application, either "Musixiem" or "Snowow77" will contact you regarding your application. Thanks for either reading or applying! Good luck!
~Musixiem
Musixiem
Level 18 : Journeyman uwu

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/01/2017 6:58 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Skinner
Gladje
The 12+ age limit hit me like a bullet in the chest. (Anyway, I'm not as good as some of the others!)
01/01/2017 6:56 pm
Level 1 : New Network
AdvancedAngel85
Name: Fiona
IGN: SapphireBlues
Age: 14 I know I'm young but I am very mature for my age.
Skype/Discord#: Skype: AdvancedAngel85 I have access to it 24/7 so I will reply quickly.

Why do you want to be a builder for ViexMC? I would like to become a builder because I want to excel in my skills as well as learn new things. Not only have I had 3 years of building experience I have built with a team before and miss it so that's why I'm applying. I want to learn from builders that understand different techniques and people who have a different style of building.
Preferred Style of Building: I prefer Fantasy, Medieval, and Terra forming but I can do everything except Modern.

Portfolio (Please include 3 different images of 3 different builds):

http://imgur.com/a/AI7mb There are 7 images of different builds in this portfolio.
01/01/2017 2:00 pm
Musixiem
Dax and Wecr, I've contacted you both.
12/31/2016 3:02 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Wecr11
Name: Sam
IGN: Wecr
Discord: Wecr#9419 (Preferred method of contact)

Why do you want to be a builder for ViexMC?: Working in a build team can help improve the abilities of everyone, where one person is strong another person could be weak and making up for that ability gap can only help but improve everyone. By working with each other members of a team can use each other to learn new styles and methods of building that might not come to them otherwise. I hope to not only improve my own abilities as a builder but also help others improve their own abilities.
Preferred Style of Building: I mostly excel in redstone, although I can do Medieval Structuring and slight terraforming as well.

Portfolio (Please include 3 different images of 3 different builds):sites.google.com/view/wecrportfolio/home
12/31/2016 2:25 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Lele12566
Name: Daxanater
IGN: Daxanater
Skype/Discord#: Daxanater (skype)

Why do you want to be a builder for ViexMC?: I would like to build for ViexMC because I would like to be on a team that has a lot of opportunity for future products/builds. I have recently came back from league of legends after hitting masters rank and want to get another fresh start into build again. I have been building since 1.7 to 1.8 and have cooperated with many Role Play servers to create buildings. One of those servers was called Caeldor but then shutdown due to funding and cost. I offer lots of hourly service and will be in any spot to build, I will notify when I can/cannot build but most of the time I hope to put all my hours and effort into it.
Preferred Style of Building: Medieval/Modern. I also do terraform so I will add some terraforming pictures.

Portfolio (Please include 3 different images of 3 different builds): http://imgur.com/a/8qu4c - A spawn I built with a very good friend of mine, I terraformed and also helped build the spawn. Mostly the middle.

http://imgur.com/a/SNyHW - A small tower I built (Interior/Exterior) as you can see two others are inspecting it. Excuse the unclear screenshot.

http://imgur.com/LM1k3WV - Back when I was on a build team I built this with a few others

http://imgur.com/a/7SWo2 - Some terraforms
12/31/2016 2:02 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
Caelon
Name: Caelon
IGN: Caelon
Skype/Discord#: skype: mangosaresexy

Why do you want to be a builder for ViexMC?
I would like to become aprt of ViexMC because I never been apart of a build team, and I would like to see how I would work with one.

Preferred Style of Building: Medieval, Victorian

Portfolio (Please include 3 different images of 3 different builds): Check out my PMC
12/31/2016 2:06 pm
Musixiem
I have contacted you on Skype for further information. Thanks for applying!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome