Frost Gaming is Seeking Builders

Tarvali's Avatar Tarvali12/30/14 11:13 pm
1 emeralds 218 5
1/8/2015 5:26 pm
Tarvali's Avatar Tarvali
xGoldenPandax is starting up a Minecraft network which will have a variety of worlds (but starting with Prison). That build has been completed by myself (everything from terrain on up is completely my own work!) and we are close to launch on that portion (which will launch before hub launches). I am co-owner with xGoldenPandax so you better not get on my bad side (joking). Now I need help building hub. I have gotten started but it is a large task for one person.

What I need: Experienced AND Reliable Builders! Please note that any "griefing" on the build or anything done that hasn't been passed by me first will lead to consequences such as loss of staff position, kick, and bans. We take it very seriously and maturity comes FIRST. Now if you are STILL interested here is a bit about the hub: It is snowflake shaped, made of quartz, packed ice, and clays (for color) but trying to focus on the theme of frost. Spawn is over 100 blocks by 100 blocks so be prepared to build for multiple hours at a time and at a massive scale.

Application Form:
In-Game Name:
Age (I likely will not accept someone less than 13 due to maturity levels):
Timezone:
Building Experience (time, types, impress me):
Example of builds (images or videos with PROOF that YOU did it... You will be denied otherwise):
Experience as server staff (years experience, impress me... This is a STAFF position):
Other Information I might need to know:
Tarvali
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/08/2015 5:26 pm
Tarvali
We are still hunting for more people. Builder team has a lot of perks and getting on it before opening means you don't have to work extra hard! Please apply
01/05/2015 12:00 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect
SnugAlex
IGN: SnugAlex
Timezone: EST
Building Experience: Fantasy, Futuristic. I can show you if you'd like.
Examples of Builds: I build the server Ardhon (look it up and it is no longer running) however since you need proof.. Every server I have built on has been shut down so to show you my skill I would like to build with you watching. We can use a sort of communication so you may ask why I did something or what I plan to do with a specific area. I hope that can be a good trade off.
Experience as server staff: As I mentioned before, there are many servers I built on. Ardhon was a server I owned with friends. To prep me for owning it I admined 3 servers before. I can give you that information over Skype or Teamspeak. Your choice.
Other info you may need to know: I have skype. I have Teamspeak. I prefer Teamspeak for communication. I make minigames for my friends to just play. I'm in high school so my mornings are filled with school but my afernoons are free. I'd love to speak with you two whenever since there is a lot more to learn by talk, not text.
01/05/2015 11:40 am
Tarvali
Bump. Still hunting for people.
01/02/2015 6:26 am
Level 1 : New Network
xGoldenPandax
Bump
01/01/2015 1:32 pm
Tarvali
bump