Frozen Ice Castle Build Team Recruitment

CloudDevAether's Avatar CloudDevAether3/3/14 4:32 pm
1 emeralds 132 2
3/3/2014 6:18 pm
ITochuI's Avatar ITochuI
Hello. My name Is CloudDevAether.

I enjoy building in minecraft on my free time. I would consider myself as a experienced builder. Just recently I have seen the movie frozen and I enjoyed it alot I would like to rebuild the ice castle in minecraft with mods or custom textures.( I will provide them ). I need a group of good builders with large amounts of time. Do not consider yourself a good builder because you have built one or two houses. I am talking about a large project here. not a simple one you see everyday. This will be a large and on-going project that will take about 3-6 weeks to complete. I would want builders who will dedicate there time into this, who is mature and knows how to use mcEdit and voxelsniper. Thanks for reading this. If you would like to help please leave your skype ID in a new post along with your minecraft user name and ( if you have ) a example of a build. Thank you for reading this and I hope I could gather a nice group
CloudDevAether
Level 1 : New Network