FTB UNLEASHED, YOUTUBE PARTNERS NEEDED

xxpapers's Avatar xxpapers8/2/13 12:19 pm
1 emeralds 306 5
8/5/2013 8:20 am
conor4live's Avatar conor4live
rfgdfgdfgd
xxpapers
Level 8 : Apprentice Cake

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/05/2013 8:20 am
Level 1 : New Miner
conor4live
lol i hope i can pass the test and you to of course others to ;D
i think i will like to be co-operating with you
08/04/2013 9:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SuperVoxroX
How old are you?:14

Where do you live?: Arizona, USA

Youtube: SuperVoxroXhttp://www.youtube.com/user/SuperVoxroX/about

What do you build well? (Redstone, Machinery, Buildings?): Machinery and redstone.

Tell me a little about yourself: Well, im mike cammiso, and i love computers and videogames, i think they are really cool and interesting. My whole life i have moved around from apartment to apartment with my parents and 2 brothers. Then my grandmother called CPS and i lived in a foster home for 4 years. Every day their we had to do chores, alot of them, we couldnt watch tv, we couldnt draw, we couldnt use a computer, we couldnt do anything. I really felt as if my mental state was suffering. Then my dad stopped doing drugs and took us back. When he got us back, he started again and then we lost our house. But thankfully my best friend chazes parents said that i could live with them, because they knew me well and though i deserved better. So well, here i am. ^-^ (Sorry if that was too much, once i start typing about it i just cant stop)

How often can you get on?: Almost 24-7 on weekends, and a couple hours during weekdays.

Do you record daily? (I don't care if you record daily, I plan to): I would like to but sometimes i just dont get around to it.

Why do you wanna join?: It would be cool to partner up with others.

What can you bring to the server?:MAGIC. LOTS OF MAGIC. haha im joking. i could bring lots of humor, deep thoughts, awesome survival skill, and i think you would be missing out if you skipped me XD.
08/04/2013 11:49 am
Level 1 : New Miner
conor4live
hi there conor here ;D,
if some questions for you over the application
1. i dont have 25 subcribers but i have some can i still join
2. im dutch so my english is not the best but i have a irish mother so im not "bad"
3. i cant be evry day online cuz my mother (prive problems)
4. im nearly 14 can i still join?

if i can still is my application:

How old are you? 13 nearly 14
Where do you live? eemnes, utrecht, holland
Youtube: gamen to themax (you will see hungergames deel 1)
What do you build well? (Redstone, Machinery, Buildings?) im good with building my house and making bee machines
Tell me a little about yourself: Im conor im a half dutch half irish boy and i love co-operating
How often can you get on? ill try evry day
Do you record daily? (I don't care if you record daily, I plan to) im not recording in this season cuz its to warm here and my mother is in the hospital bit i think i can in 2 weeks or even 1
Why do you wanna join? i want to join cuz i hate griefers and ill love to record and get new co-op in youtube
What can you bring to the server? help for someone who doenst really know what to do with the things in ftb

this is my application
08/03/2013 12:07 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
rinphoenixborn
How old are you? 18
Where do you live? FL, USA
Youtube: RinPhoenixBorn
What do you build well? (Redstone, Machinery, Buildings?) Buildings
Tell me a little about yourself: That's too general be specific.
How often can you get on? Everyday
Do you record daily? (I don't care if you record daily, I plan to) Plan to, my mic broke just got a new one
Why do you wanna join? Seems fun
What can you bring to the server? Me, I'm awesome
08/02/2013 3:12 pm
Level 26 : Expert Engineer
Neuradda
But if nobody with those Qualifications answer?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome