<<GAMING CHANNEL - RECRUITING (16+)>>

ownsyouhard's Avatar ownsyouhard6/9/14 10:55 am
6/16/2014 8:29 am
thehalohobbit's Avatar thehalohobbit
Hello everyone, summer is finally coming up and I'm looking to make friends to play games with. I'm planning on having me and a nice crew to spend time with making videos on youtube. Actually I'm not just looking for minecrafters, I was thinking on primarly playing other games. I play on PC and have a bunch of games on Steam.

What I WANT FROM YOU GUYS is that you have a decent/good computer and are 16 years old or older.

Here is the application you need to fill out :

What country do you live in?:
Which timezone do you live in?:
When can you play (at what time)?:
What games do you like to play?:
Youtube (optional):
Describe yourself:
ownsyouhard
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

thehalohobbit
06/16/2014 8:29 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Steam username: thehalohobbit
What country do you live in?: england
Which timezone do you live in?: GMT (i think so)
When can you play (at what time)?: in the summer holidays i can play at any time before midnight mostly
What games do you like to play?: minecraft, tf2, tremulous, hedgewars, terraria, the ship, toribash, gmod.
Youtube (optional): http://www.youtube.com/user/thehalohobbit
Describe yourself: AWESOME HAIR
ownsyouhard
06/11/2014 4:52 pm
thatd000d I've added you on steam as Jörmungandr.
thatd000d
06/11/2014 3:52 pm
Steam username: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thatd000d/
What country do you live in?: USA
Which timezone do you live in?: EST
When can you play (at what time)?: Schedule changes every 8 weeks due to nursing school, but I am up most nights.
What games do you like to play?: My love is for open world games, but I do enjoy shooters from time to time. Along with RPG's that involve character building.
Youtube (optional): N/A
Describe yourself: Friendly, funny, reserved towards new people untill I get to know them. Just looking to make some new friends to play with after I stopped playing a little over a year ago. I had lost interest and during that time so did the people I use to play with.
ownsyouhard
06/11/2014 8:51 am
Brothercraftgamers, I've added you on steam. By the way, you will see my name as Jörmungandr (just so you know it's me).
Brothercraftgamers
06/10/2014 4:56 pm
Steam username: Thelostfisher or deathlazzer
What country do you live in?: Canada
Which timezone do you live in?: GMT-4
When can you play (at what time)?: Well since the summer is coming up at anytime i am about to play
What games do you like to play?: Minecraft of course . Gmod, Terraria, Smite, Torchlight II, Civ V, Dungeon Defenders, guns of icarus Online, LoadOut, Ect.
Youtube (optional): It up but i am not yet recording yet. planning on starting soon.
Describe yourself: Hey im Travis i have been playing video games as long as i can remember.
I started on the Super Nintendo because my parents owned one. I played console games for many
years and moved to Pc gaming about 9 years ago on my really old and shitty desktop. Since then
i have upgraded to a pretty good Laptop that can record and play most every game. I'm a pretty
funny, happy and cheerful guy who likes video games and having fun in general,
I love messing around with friends in games.. But I also get my stuff done! I'm hardworking like
that.
Craving
06/10/2014 4:54 pm
Steam username: cravingforhibiscus
What country do you live in?: Denmark
Which timezone do you live in?: GMT +1
When can you play (at what time)?: anytime this vacation, after that it'll depend on my studies.
What games do you like to play?: From Minecraft to Age of Empires, from Warthunder to Borderlands, &c.
Youtube (optional): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIm0C_ ... zMaubfDaQ.. I'll get big soon™
Describe yourself: I'm a kind, happy and helpful sortof guy who just loves playing video games with friends! I also like to keep stuff profesional and youtube friendly
ZombieSnowWhite
06/10/2014 2:51 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Princess
Steam username: ZombieSnowWhite
What country do you live in?: US
Which timezone do you live in?: EST
When can you play (at what time)?: after 7pm during the week, any time on the weekend
What games do you like to play?: I play most types of games.
Youtube (optional):
Describe yourself: I have played video games since I was 5 or 6. I have 6 tattoos. 1 is a Jugglypuff and 1 is a tower of pimps. I studied Psychology and Theater in college.
ownsyouhard
06/10/2014 8:40 am
thatdamnhippie4, I've added you on steam. Let's chat a little about this.
Vinicius Makes
06/09/2014 8:19 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Archer
Steam username: xzysus
What country do you live in?: U.S.
Which timezone do you live in?: pacific
When can you play (at what time)?: 3- 9 pacific
What games do you like to play?: Minecraft, COD ghost (ps4). BO2 (ps3), BF4 (ps4) TF2.
Youtube (optional): I can record but i don't make YT vids.
Describe yourself: Funny, serious and random
thatdamnhippie4
06/09/2014 8:07 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Steam username:Hippie
What country do you live in?:United States
Which timezone do you live in?:Eastern Standard
When can you play (at what time)?:After school and weekends, during the summer I can play whenever.
What games do you like to play?: I have 70+ games on steam including Rust, DayZ standalone, Arma III and others.
Youtube (optional):I don't have a youtube channel but I have been wanting to make one for some time now, I have fraps full version
Describe yourself: My name is Billy, I have been playing video games all of my life back to N64, I enjoy playing games with new people and I spend to much time on the computer haha.
MultiGames
06/09/2014 6:19 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
UGH why does it need to be 16+ XD
Kirisuney
06/09/2014 7:06 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Pokemon
Cause no one wants to hear squeakers.
ownsyouhard
06/09/2014 11:02 am
Here is my own application just so everyone can see who I am .

Steam username: umy1340
What country do you live in?: Sweden
Which timezone do you live in?: GMT +2.00
When can you play (at what time)?: During evenings during June, whole days in July and afternoon during August.
What games do you like to play?: Lots of games, Minecraft, Dota and lots more...
Youtube (optional): Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMyo0R ... m0obE-jmyQ
Describe yourself: Well, I've been playing computer since I was about 8 years old. I've been a fan of open world and strategy games but also FPS during later years. I do have IRL friends, but they are not playing the same games as I want to play. I just want a mature friend to play games have fun while playing games together.

*Edit; I've now made a YouTube channel and my name on Steam is as now "ThunderNova" (the same as on YouTube).
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome