Help me build an awesome adventure map! Suggest your own Tem

TheCookieJarGuard's Avatar TheCookieJarGuard7/31/15 6:03 am
1 emeralds 179 2
8/1/2015 9:46 am
TheCookieJarGuard's Avatar TheCookieJarGuard
Hello! I'm currently working on an adventure map named Major.

- It's about you as a players ruling over a Village and upgrading it in various ways.

- The main goal is to find all 8 pieces of non-destruction scattered around the land and save the Village from destruction!

So, this is quite a big project, and I really want to finish it - though I need help with a couple things:

Help me build the dungeons for the map that will house the pieces of non-destruction!

Here are the rules:

There are 7 dungeons left to be made, each dungeon is meant to be themed (though it doesn't have to!). The 7 themes left are

- Light
- Desert
- Lava
- Jungle
- Water
- Underground (Not that the other's can't be underground!)
- Sky
Darkness is already made

Feel free to use concepts, as long as you made the dungeon yourself - the length of the dungeon can be from either 5 minutes to an hour, you decide!

Post multiple dungeons if you feel like it - you have a bigger chance of getting one in my map!

You can also use command blocks as long as you're using relative (~) coordinates. Try and avoid having too overpowered items in the dungeon too

If you want parts of the dungeon (or the entire thing!) to make the player be in Gamemode 2 (not being able to break/place blocks if the block isn't specified), notify me using signs in your world, etc!

Try and keep the temple/dungeon 'not too big' on the surface (around 100 blocks around at most!) so that it will fit on either of the islands!

When you submit the map I will check it out as soon as I can and most likely you will be featured! I will credit you with your Minecraft name and if you have one, YouTube channel. So make sure to put your MC-name and YouTube name in a text document or on a sign in your world so that I can thank you properly!
Send your world in a .Zip archive (Using WinRar or 7zip) with the full dungeon/temple to this e-mail: henrikomagnifico@gmail.com

If the world is too big to be put in an e-mail, use Dropbox or Mediafire to send the map. Put the link in the mail! ^.^

I will make a video on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL5FK77d1MCeTtqEQMmmAnw when the map is released, so that you all know that it is!

And finally, after this rather long post, I give you a photo on the map from above as it is shaped, so that you know what kind of space we are talking about: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/maps/2488907-help-me-build-an-awesome-adventure-map-suggest

Note: Chunk-Errors are present in the first picture, not in the map itself. By giving me the permission to use your work, you also give me permission to change and or remove/add parts to it
TheCookieJarGuard
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer