Hiraeth Build | Recruiting

Opqosite's Avatar Opqosite6/8/17 5:34 pm
1 emeralds 2.9k 83
7/12/2017 5:35 pm
Opqosite's Avatar Opqosite
Hello, my name is Ben/Opqosite. I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 years now, and have seen many different people come together in the form of a build team. I have applied, and even been on a couple of build teams before. For some reasons though, those teams have not always worked out. I used to apply for things just to be denied because of my age. I believe that you don't have to be old to be mature, well, at least most of the time.

So what does this mean?

Well, it means that I am going
to start my own build team, with no age restriction. Of course you will still need to be able to build, but you are also welcome to come and learn to build. So, I am going to create Hiraeth, a friendly build team building just for enjoyment, or for competitions, which ever one of those you prefer. Hiraeth will be looking for as many builders as it can gather. So if you think you have what it takes, or just want to learn, then come and join me on my mission to discover new techniques, inspire other people, and amaze the Minecraft building community.

So how will the team be organized?

Well, we will have four different teams/groups within Hiraeth. Developing Team, which will consist of builders who want to learn and grow their skills. Tech Team, which will be in charge of server/discord/render stuff. Core Team, which will be made of builders who just want to be here to build with friends and have a great time. And finally, Competitive Team, which will compete in competitions and represent Hiraeth's finest builders. Whatever team you are on will not effect how people like on you. Ever team is valued and is as important as the others. There will also be roles for you to choose such as Terraformer, Renders, Server Devs, and much more.

This is all great, but how do I apply?

It's simple, here is the format
for applications.

What would you like to/or already specialize in:

Why do you want to be on the team:

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one:

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10:

How many years have you played Minecraft:

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds)

What team do you want to be in:

What is your timezone:

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week:

What is your age (optional)

Cool, but I don't want to apply to build. Any other positions?

Yes actually! Hiraeth is now looking for staff! Staff will just make sure things are intact on the MC and discord server.The different positions are Co-Owner (1 spot left), Admin (5 spots left), Moderator (7 spots left), and Helper (10 spots left). We are hoping to expand more than just a build team. You can apply for staff on our new thread.

Thanks for reading, requesting, and/or applying. Good luck!
Opqosite
Level 17 : Journeyman Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/08/2017 5:47 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
agentdid127
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Building Structures

Why do you want to be on the team: I enjoy building but am not the best at it. I would like to get better and have a little help on it.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: agentdid127 #1641
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 7

How many years have you played Minecraft: 3 1/2

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds): I have little to no experience (well decent builds) and have no pictures of them that I would like to share.

What team do you want to be in: Tech. I know how to manage command blocks as well as the basics of running a discord / MC server.

What is your timezone: EST (New York Area)
How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: Normally at least an hour per weekday. Majority of the week.
06/08/2017 6:01 pm
Opqosite
Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Tech Team and will also be on the Developing Team. Please join the discord server when you get the invite.
06/08/2017 6:04 pm
Opqosite
Can't seem to find your discord account. Maybe you typed it wrong?
06/08/2017 6:25 pm
Level 51 : Grandmaster Procrastinator
agentdid127
Maybe I can find yours? can you send me it?
06/08/2017 6:36 pm
Opqosite
Opqosite #6981
06/08/2017 7:17 pm
Opqosite
Bump
06/08/2017 8:04 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Vampire7420
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Basically everything except houses

Why do you want to be on the team: Im looking for something to do, and i would like to help People, also looking for something i would be commited into.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: Vampire7420#8454

How many years have you played Minecraft: 4

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) I have some ok experience, when you set up discord i should be able to send but it wont cooperate with me right now,

What team do you want to be in: tech team mostly but a bit of being on the developing team would help!

What is your timezone: Mountain
How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: 2-6 Hours a day
06/08/2017 8:45 pm
Opqosite
Bump. 2 new members now
06/08/2017 9:53 pm
Opqosite
Bump.
06/08/2017 10:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Fudge_Fudge
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Buildings and Decorating

Why do you want to be on the team: I enjoy building and would like to improve. And it would be more fun if i could do that with a group I can have fun with

What is your discord account: FudgeFudge#9607

How many years have you played Minecraft: 3

Do you have any experience building: Yes, but pictures i would prefer to be sent through discord

What team do you want to be in: Developing Team and if not Core Team

What is your timezone: Pacific Time Zone

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: In a day 2 - 6 hours (depending how busy i am) and weekly about 3-5 days
06/09/2017 11:08 am
Opqosite
Accepted. I will send you a request through discord.
06/08/2017 11:38 pm
TheRoyalSax_
Specific Detail, Overgrowth/Natural, Experimental

I want to partake in a community of builders that cannot only collaborate on larger builds, and help advance each-other's abilities.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one:
saxojam#8091

8-9

Since 1.2.5, but not necessarily actively playing

Will sent builds via discord, but yes, I will gladly share images.

Development, may be interested in Tech, but definitely interested in Competitive

What is your timezone:
EST

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week
As of now, due to the lack of schooling, I will be able to be on 7 days a week. I can be on POTENTIALLY all day, but obviously I would use a good bit of the time for myself or other activities. Rough estimate being 3-5 hours.
06/09/2017 11:10 am
Opqosite
Very good application. Accepted, so I will contact you through discord.
06/09/2017 8:13 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
ByTheTerra
What would you like to/or already specialize in: TerraFormation, Detailing

Why do you want to be on the team: Cause I love building and prefer to build with groups.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: I have one username: ByTheTerra

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 9

How many years have you played Minecraft: 4 years and 6 months but not on this account only.

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) http://imgur.com/a/MlvkS
http://imgur.com/a/vCyS9

What team do you want to be in: Competitive team

What is your timezone: Gmt +2:00
How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: 7 days a week 4-5 hours a day
06/09/2017 11:12 am
Opqosite
Accepted. I will contact you through discord. I will need your ID for discord though, which is the # and then numbers. If you cannot find it, please contact me. My name is Opqosite#6981.
06/09/2017 12:02 pm
Opqosite
Bump! Still plenty of spaces for members.
06/09/2017 1:25 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Goblin
Txphart
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Building (Also can manage Discord)

Why do you want to be on the team: I've been looking to join a build team for a while, and this one seems to have a good idea behind it.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: PM

How many years have you played Minecraft: 5+

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds): Yes, but many are on creative servers that have now closed. I can do a private challenge if you need.

What team do you want to be in: Core Team, but maybe tech team to work with the Discord.

What is your timezone: US Central

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: A few hours a day, almost every day.
06/09/2017 3:46 pm
Opqosite
Accepted.
06/09/2017 4:15 pm
Opqosite
Bump.
06/09/2017 5:23 pm
Opqosite
bump. members still needed
06/09/2017 8:01 pm
Opqosite
Bump.
06/09/2017 8:49 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect
Teqh_Zem
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Terraform, Landscape, Modern Houses, Medieval

Why do you want to be on the team: I've been denied because of my age from multiple build teams and I like that you are so open to people due to skill level.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: TeqhZem#1535

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 10. I have a pretty damn dark sense of humor, but know how to hold back from searing every other word.

How many years have you played Minecraft: On my fourth! Jesus I feel old.

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) Most of the servers I have built for are closed, they were small. I don't have any pictures, But I've been in two different build teams.

What team do you want to be in: Can I do Competitive and Core? I'd love to do both.

What is your timezone: Eastern Standard Time

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: After June 14th, all day from 10:00 AM to 8:00

Edit: Sent you a friend request over Discord!
06/10/2017 9:37 am
kittygamer120
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I'm pretty well rounded in all types of builds but I just like to make creative and new things.

Why do you want to be on the team: I want to express my ideas to a wider audience and you seemed really nice.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: Tannick_kitty#0450
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 8 (I have a very dark sense of humor but I'm loveable).

How many years have you played Minecraft: 6

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds): Copy and paste them in your web browser
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B152g ... WExd29UUkE
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B152g ... GhNeEZfSTQ
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B152g ... U1jVU1yYk0
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B152g ... nJNR21sdDQ

What team do you want to be in: Competitive Team

What is your Timezone: Eastern time zone.
How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: Monday-Friday (4:00 P.M -9:00 P.M) Saturday-Sunday(2:00P.M-10:00 P.M).

Note: I am currently working on discord, and will try to get a private server for Hiraeth.

Thanks for reading and/or applying. Good luck!
06/10/2017 12:26 pm
Opqosite
Bump.
06/10/2017 3:40 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
UNIT115
Castles, houses, roads, walls, nature, terrain, repetitive building etc.

Always wanted to be on a team like this, it looks really fun. And i just want to get better at building. And maybe get some friends along the way.

My discord is UNIT15#8257

7 - 8, I dont want to go too high but, i think im between there.

i started in 2010, about 7 years.

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds):
I had some pictures on my old computer but saldy no more, so i do not have much to show at all. Sorry.

Development, but im also interested in Competitive team.

What is your timezone:
UTC +2

5-9 hours a day, 4-6 days a week.
06/10/2017 4:16 pm
Opqosite
Accepted. I would like to see some screenshots as well.
06/10/2017 4:47 pm
Opqosite
Bump.
06/10/2017 5:29 pm
Opqosite
Bump.
06/10/2017 8:10 pm
Blackwingplaysminec
I specialize in lobbies and creative thinking builds my strength is probably exterior which is what I would like to help in for this build team.

I have always wanted to be on a build team and I figured that this build team would be perfect considering it is new.

Baboonbuilding (not my igm anymore) code: #2066

8 I like to goof around sometimes xD pobodies nerfect

like 4-5 years

http://imgur.com/Sn07z18

I don't really care what team but I would be fine with any team you think I would be best in. But competitive seem like a fun idea.

What is your timezone: Central Time Zone

6 days a week and 2-4 hours
06/11/2017 10:05 pm
Opqosite
Accepted. Please contact me through discord.
06/12/2017 11:35 am
Opqosite
Bump.
06/12/2017 8:50 pm
Opqosite
Bump.
06/13/2017 10:35 am
Opqosite
Bump.
06/14/2017 2:34 pm
Opqosite
I have made a new forum page for build requests. So Hiraeth is now up for hire if you need builders!

https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/ ... 95628.html
06/15/2017 11:00 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Dragon
Carter991
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I would love to specialize in structure planning and designing.

Why do you want to be on the team: I honestly want to actually get better at building and have people that I can learn off of and teach at the same time. I love when people teach me their best skills and I always return and teach them what I am good at. This makes both parties better and you have a ton of fun!

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one:Puppy
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 9 (Unless you get me drunk)

How many years have you played Minecraft: 3-4

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds): I mostly build in survival so sadly I have no images of any of my builds. I would be happy to build something small for you.

What team do you want to be in: Core team sounds the best for me.

What is your timezone: CST/CDT

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: like 2-3 hours fully dedicated a day like 3-7 days a week.
06/16/2017 2:01 am
Convocation
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I am pretty good in building Medieval, But I would like to learn to build Modern houses etc. also

Why do you want to be on the team: I want to be on the team because I would like to be on one and build with other people, And this one looks interesting

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: EmeraldGinoYT#8418

How many years have you played Minecraft: Almost 5 years right now

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) I have got 15 screenshots, so I would like to send it on Discord instead of here.

What team do you want to be in: I would like to be in the Core Team

What is your timezone: CEST

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: Most of the time I can play on Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Saturday and Sunday I can play like 10 to 15 hours a day, All the other days I mentioned earlier I can play 2/3 hours a day

Then I have on last question: Is it possible to change from team later on?
Thanks!
06/16/2017 5:09 pm
Opqosite
Yes actually you can be on two teams at the same time, or just move on to another team.
06/16/2017 5:10 pm
Opqosite
I've have contacted both of you on discord.
06/17/2017 3:33 pm
Slimlex
Instead of bumping why don't you go to Spigot Forums? You will find some great builders there!
06/18/2017 11:56 pm
AwesomeWheezie
I'm an All-Around Builder and I can build anything (within a realistic boundary), but I love filling in outlines of structures (for example, Opqosite builds a magnificent castle outline, I would fill in the outlines to complete his plan) and I like adding details to finished structures.

Why do you want to be on the team: I want to be on this team because I love the reasoning behind it, and I want to a major contributor to this project, and I'm willing to dedicate large portions of my time to do so.

WhEEZiE#0358

3 years

I have quite a large amount of experience when it comes to building, yet my conscience often gets in the way of me being able to actually finish projects. I would often be in the middle of a project, and then, all of a sudden, just walk away because, "It's disgusting, it's not perfect, it's not good, or it's garbage!" and so on and so forth. But yet, when I do finish, I think I am quite capable. But sadly, I am unable to show you an images of my builds, considering I often delete Minecraft worlds after I don't use them for a while, or when I'm done with them, and so on and so forth. So there is nothing that I currently have that I would want to show you considering the stuff I have currently is pure garbage. My apologies

The Competitive Team or The Tech Team, preferably the Competitive Team

What is your timezone:
Pacific Standard Time

10 hours a day, 7 days a week (Schedule is subject to change)
06/19/2017 12:41 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Ranger
DreadHydra
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I just like to build normal and modern house.

Why do you want to be on the team: Because I want to get some new experience so I can be better at building.

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 6

How many years have you played Minecraft: half a year

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) : This is a really bad house so plz don't judge me https://www.planetminecraft.com/project ... e-3967521/

What team do you want to be in: Developing Team

What is your timezone: NZST

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: around 4 hours a day and 5 days a week
06/19/2017 3:59 pm
Opqosite
What is your discord?
06/19/2017 4:44 pm
fuzzywobby
What would you like to/or already specialize in: Any sort of build style, mainly rustic.

Why do you want to be on the team: I love the idea of being in a build team and enjoying myself, progressing in building!

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: traintracks#3595
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 7-8

How many years have you played Minecraft: 4-5

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) Yes, but i normally delete my builds after

What team do you want to be in:Core

What is your timezone: GMT

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: PRetty much everyday, 2-12 hours depending on if i have school, if im busy etc.
06/19/2017 5:27 pm
BdaaNJr
What would you like to/or already specialize in: I would like to specialize in building small to large structures and exterior design.

Why do you want to be on the team: I have never been much of a builder as well as the best. I would love to be able to learn with a team that can help me grow and become better.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: andrew#0298
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 9

How many years have you played Minecraft: For about 5 years or so.

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) I have little to no experience with building. I have not put out the best builds so I don't screenshot them.

What team do you want to be in: Developing Team.

What is your timezone: CST

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: I can be on everyday at anytime. I can spend 5-10 hours a day whether or not I am busy or have stuff to do.
06/20/2017 2:17 am
DreadHydra
oh opqosite my discord is DreadHydra#5020
06/20/2017 8:51 am
that_pringle
What would you like to/or already specialize in: i can do structures and terrain.

Why do you want to be on the team: i've been building for years and have always wanted to join a team

How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: Thatpringle#1739 8-9

How many years have you played Minecraft: since i was nine now 16 so 7 years

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) i have lots of experience building, message my discord to see images. or i could send them you over yours.

What team do you want to be in: i would like to join the core team or competative team as a builder

What is your timezone: England BST

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: Every day couple hours a day.
06/20/2017 6:09 pm
Opqosite
I have contacted all of you on discord.
06/21/2017 5:50 pm
DreadHydra
well you haven't
06/23/2017 5:11 pm
epicbearsfan34
What would you like to/or already specialize in:houses I want to get beter at terraforming

Why do you want to be on the team:Because I have wanted to build with other people for a long time and my friends moved away so I can't do that any more so I thought maybe I could be on a build team.

What is your discord account(if you do not have one, please consider getting one: I will If I get accepted
How would you rate your maturity on a scale of 1 - 10: 7 maybe 8

How many years have you played Minecraft: 5 and a half

Do you have any experience building (if so, please put images of builds) I have no picures but I have a vidieo that I will send you on discord once I get it.

What team do you want to be in: the one where you build houses? (can you tell me wich one that is)

What is your timezone: CENTRAL amarica

How long can you be on a day, and how many days can you be on in a week: 2 hours 6 days (i am About to go on vac)
06/24/2017 2:28 pm
Opqosite
Okay, my discord is Opqosite#6981.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome