Hire me!

Perkaholics115's Avatar Perkaholics1159/20/21 4:45 pm
2 emeralds 136 3
10/1/2021 4:13 am
JustBob31's Avatar JustBob31
Hello all,
  My name is Perk and I am your go to guy for your server needs. Down below is a basic server application that I have already filled out for you. If interested please dm me via my communication channels below.

Discord ID: Perkaholics#8152

Email: SkyMineMCOfficial@gmail.com

Maturity (1-10): I would say my maturity is a perfect 10 out of 10 because I have more experience in the real world with jobs such as a junior funeral director, assistant manager at a local restaurant, and team lead for the fulfillment team at my local target as well.

Why do you want to fill this position? I want to fill this position because creating and developing a server has always been a dream of mine ever since version 1.5 came out for minecraft. I tried multiple times creating one, but the biggest downfall was getting a community up and running, so here I am seeing if other servers could possibly succeed where I could not.

Why should we accept you into this position? I think you should accept me because I have a lot I can bring to the table for your server. I previously stated that I had my own server and with that I have a lot of plugin knowledge. I also know what kind of servers work and which do not through trial and error. I like to think of myself as a creative person always coming up with new ideas for what makes this server unique and replayable. Another aspect is that I still have a lot of server plugins that I paid for from numerous minecraft trading sites such as spigiot or mc-market where I can transfer those files for you. Some of the files include; custom maps, premium plugins, custom personal builds, and etc...
[6:48 AM]
Experience: My experience ranges from multiple servers including some of my own servers that I have created. I will start from my recent work and work my way back if I can remember them.

1. SkyMine (Owned) was a skyblock / prison server mashup where I was the Owner, developer, and builder. I had 9 members of staff, two managers, one admin, three mods, two helpers, and myself. I organized members based on the information they gave me to an appropriate development section of the server. Managers helped me with consoles and other behind the scenes magic, and admins focused on moderation, while mods helped build, and etc.... I owned this server since February 2020 and ended around June of 2020

Here is a link of proof: www.planetminecraft.com/server/welcome-to-skymine/

Then here is a link to my personal PMC page: www.planetminecraft.com/member/perkaholics115/

2. The Aurora Network ( Lead of Creativity ). This server was a bungee network with many different branches. My rank was Head-Admin and I was designated with the creations department, which included building, plugin development, and designating other staff members in the creation department to specific tasks. At one point I was tasked with creating a new subsection of the bungee network. This subsection was a skyblock server and this is where I fell in love with skyblock. I made a custom build for the spawn and developed this section 100% by myself. When I was finished we opened it and it was a hit with custom events such as a double money weekend, or an event with the ender dragon dropping loot when killed. Sadly this server is no longer up and running but I can provide references if needed.
Perkaholics115
Level 20 : Expert Architect