Hiring Experienced WorldPainter for Map project.

Hyriel's Avatar Hyriel11/10/13 5:30 pm
1 emeralds 760 5
11/12/2013 11:31 am
Sentoki's Avatar Sentoki
Hello everyone.
- I run a project called Project Hyrule which is basically a server/team who does Zelda recreations. We're working on a huge MMO project thats inspired by various Zelda games, and due to me being tied up to work atm, I'm searching for a Experienced WorldPainter who can help out with a map design.

You dont exactly need the Zelda knownledge, as it is a mashup map. What I need you to do, is the general landscape, and incase you do not have the Zelda Knownledge, I'll go over the important key areas myself after you're done with the WP.

I have made a detailed sketch map, that can be used as a overlay image on WorldPainter, giving you a good idea of what needs to be done. I wont go to much into details on here, but if you feel you want to help out, please do contact me.

Before I hire anyone, I will need to see some good quality work of yours obviously, as I expect high quality from this WP. Once again, it's only basic terrain (Mountains, Rivers, Terrain Elevations and what not) you gotta work on, no buildings included.
If you do not know what custom brushes, custom ground layers and the likes are in general, do not bother contacting me. These things are essential in a quality WP. And as mentioned, the quality is something that HAS to be high.

When you contact me(here in this topic, PMs or Skype), and when I see some of your work, I will decide if I think you're skilled enough for me to hire you, and we will discuss further on skype then - If you're intrested in a sort of thank you for you work that is.

Thanks in advance, René
Hyriel
Level 49 : Master Architect