House Cerwyn (Faction, Group,)

Midnooter's Avatar Midnooter6/19/14 7:34 pm
1 emeralds 171 7
6/23/2014 5:33 pm
Midnooter's Avatar Midnooter

King
Is in charge of the entire house and is its patriarch. All the members swear fealty to him.

Queen
Is the wife of the King and is second in command when the King is not around.

Hand Of The King
The Hand is the King's closest adviser ,appointed and authorized to make decisions in the King's Name.

Prince/Princesses
Princes/ses are the brothers and sisters of the King, or his children. The Prince of Castle Cerwyn is third in command to the clan.

Warden
Is in charge of keeping the lords of the clan in check and is there to advise the King in making the right decisions.

Lord
Are the backbone of leadership in the clan, leading men when the King is not around and are sub-commanders when the King is around. They also come to small council meetings held by the King and have their say in important matters.

Baron
Are experienced in leadership and diplomacy, but are have not mastered it and still need guidance from the lords and the King.

Lord Commander of The King's Guard
Lord Commander is the title held by the most senior sworn brother of the Kingsguard

King's Guard
The King's Guard is an elite group of seven knights, supposedly the greatest and most skilled warriors in all of Minecraftia

Ser
These are knights who own small pieces of land in the name of the King. These are the lowest rank of people that can lead the faction in-game.

Champion
Are proven veterans of the clan and are its best fighters and its most loyal members.

Squire
These are young men who wish to learn how to be a true knight and commander within House Cerwyn and will start to grasp the ways of command.

Man at Arms
Men who will proudly fight for the honour of House Cerwyn, these are men who the king can be trusted to fight well on horseback.

Archer
The basic type of archer, still learning how to be an expert in the way of shooting.

Sergeant
The same type of fighters as footmen but are more elite and experienced.

Footmen
Men who fight with sword and shield and fight as infantrymen, these are good warriors who will form a shieldwall to hold back the enemy.

Levy
The basic troop of House Cerwyn, he has the choice of his career ahead of him as either being a missile troop or a melee man.

[size=150][center][b][b]Application
How Active Are You?(1-10):
How Loyal Are You?:
Can You Talk Via Teamspeak/Skype?:
How Old Are You?:
Which Rank Do You Think Suits You?:
Will You Swear Fealty(Loyalty to House Cerwyn by repeating this Phrase.[/b] [i]I Hereby Give Up My Former Life and Experience to Be Apart of House Cerwyn.[/i][/center][/size]
Midnooter
Level 1 : New Miner