[HUGE RPG PROJECT] RECRUITING EXPERT LEVEL ONLY

Robarm99's Avatar Robarm9910/27/20 3:51 pm history
6 emeralds 163 2
10/27/2020 4:10 pm
Robarm99's Avatar Robarm99
Legends of Esper Role-play Server
Some of our work:

Who are we?

We are a professional build team that has been around since early 2013. We've worked on a number of projects over the years, but it has all been leading up to the project we are working on right now.

This is going to be a HUGE roleplay/RPG server, and we are expecting to have 100-200 active players for the first phase. We have multiple plugin developers, lorewriters, and other staff members, but what we need right now is builders. We're looking for professional, motivated, very skilled builders looking to help us with our project.

Here's our work from the past:

Our Current Project:

We have a sizeable team, with a very special and varied set of skills. What we are planning may be one of the biggest Dungeons and Dragons inspired role-play server in Minecraft. It will be huge, expansive, extremely unique and beautiful. But we need more. We need builders with different styles and ideas and creations to build to the table. Do you have what it takes to join our team?

Let's take a look at what you will be building on your first day on Legends of Esper:

Our current project is a tight medieval city based in a dry landscape filled with large plateaus which are home to fortified cities.

You want to join this project?

Here's the application

Name:
IGN:
Level of experience:
Schedule(Hours/days that work best for you):
Timezone:
Discord(You may PM me this instead if desired):
Specialty(Not required):

Terrain if interested:

Title of Expandable Spoiler

Robarm99