[1.7.2-1.7.4] Hydro Network [NEED STAFF/SERVERS]

DatDiamondMC's Avatar DatDiamondMC12/31/13 12:25 pm
1 emeralds 385 7
1/15/2014 12:44 pm
SproutBoy's Avatar SproutBoy
Hi this is the owner of Hydro Network Zinxlobbies we just started and would like to grow big!

This server is in need for servers.Like prison/factions/creative/minigames.If you have any of those servers and would like to link that would be great for this server and supporting it.

This server also needs good builders and staffs.We currently need a
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quantity| Name |
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2)Moderators
(1)Admin
(1)Head-Admin
(1)Head-Mod
(5)Builders
(2)Head-Builders
We also need a person who is good at tech plugins and web designing.We need currently a website.

So now the servers.If you own a server and would love to link that would be great.If you dont know linking here.Linking is when you could link multiple servers.So mines is a hub that needs 4 servers so if you would want to link just comment below or skype me at Zinxlobbies then we could talk about it.

VERY IMPORTANT!
---------------------------
You must be 13 years old or older.
Must Have A Skype.
And Also You Must Be Respectful.

So yeah guys this is what we need and if you want any of these just comment below and we will contact you shortly !
DatDiamondMC
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/15/2014 12:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SproutBoy
me and my friend can help Im 14 and called SproutBoy Hes 13 and called RICKCAPSTICK My skype is SproutBoy1 his is hughwilliams121 we will help manage the server and know some bukkit commands
01/14/2014 10:39 pm
hewo138
hi im hewo138 I have Skype and am 14
I have held admin and head moderator positions before and am happy to help
01/14/2014 10:18 pm
Level 1 : New Network
TreeHDDD
Hi my name is kamal. my ign is: (kamaltourkking)
My skype name is (kamalkingo)
I am 14 almost 15.
And the position i would like to be is :Head-Mod:
And i would wish to help the server.
Also I have ran my own server before.
Add me on skype too please.
have a good day:)
01/08/2014 9:46 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
owenm08
Hi, my names Matt! i would be happy to help out with the server in any position, i am good with building and plugins! i'm 17 and would be on most of the time to help out. i would really love to be part of a good working team to make a great sever! i also have skype, add me - mattowen96
Hope to be working with you soon
01/06/2014 8:01 pm
MOTOMAN
Hi my name is nick and I would like to apply for Head-Admin. I have Skype and I'm 13. I have been a co owner a moderator and an admin on servers before, I can always help with making/modding plugins and I may be able to link 4 servers for you with the plugin named bungee cord I have worked with this plugin before and I could teach you if you wanted I will be on from 3:30pm to 6:00pm on moday wesndays and Thursdays Friday and Tuesdays I will be on around 5:00 pm 10:00pm any questions message me on Skype thankyou. My Skype is xxxxxyoloxxxxx ( x's on each side)
12/31/2013 6:39 pm
Purpledonkey
Hi, minecraft name: Purpledonkey157, I'm would like to apply for either mod or admin on your server. My skype is: Purpledonkey1
12/31/2013 6:07 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
RedSpresso
i could help. add me on skype: devlon555
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome