Invictus ⊰ℬuild Ƭeam ℜecruiting⊱

MayorMeow's Avatar MayorMeow9/19/14 9:55 am
1 emeralds 1.1k 28
10/17/2014 12:14 am
MayorMeow's Avatar MayorMeow

Invictus is a build team I started a little while ago. We have about 30 members, and we wanted to expand. We build spawns, PVP maps, cities, hubs, and alot more. We also enjoy streaming on Twitch TV, and recording for Youtube. There's a ranking system, to give members something to work towards. As well as rewards. We have a website, which is currently Enjin (I know, ew.). That will be upgraded to an official domain soon.

We build in all styles, everyone is welcome in our community. That includes not-so-good builders, We're happy to help you improve. In fact, we have our own sever in development; It will have an official build school, Build offs, plots, contests, and more.

Here's an example of our work:
Click to reveal
Here's the full portfolio.http://imgur.com/a/LA6g7#0

1. Respect other members at all times.

2. If you are going to be inactive for long periods of time, please let me know before hand.

3. Don't ask for rank/promotion

4. Try not to stir up trouble in the chats (i.e: Flame wars, Racism, Politics,)

Leadership Ranks:
⊰Grand-Leaders⊱

⊰Sub-Leaders⊱

Member Ranks:
⊰Grand-Architect⊱

⊰Architect⊱

⊰Grand-Designer⊱

⊰Designer⊱

⊰Grand-Builder⊱

⊰Builder⊱

⊰Recruit⊱

If you're interested in joining our community, Please post with the following information. We can do this over Skype if you want, my skype: MayorMeow. (* means required)

*IGN:

Past experience in any other teams?:

Questions, Comments, or any extra info:

Thanks for considering us, Hope to see you soon.

P.S: I've been getting alot of PMs/Skype requests from server owners. If you want Invictus to build for your server, Please click here instead of messaging me. http://invictusbt.enjin.com/hire
MayorMeow
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/17/2014 12:14 am
MayorMeow
Bump
10/12/2014 7:07 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Sindricus

*IGN: Coolcam1255 ( Looking to Change Very Soon to Sindricus)

Past experience in any other teams?: No

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: Im very mature! and thats all Lol Look Foward to being accepted...
10/15/2014 12:57 am
MayorMeow
Accepted.
10/12/2014 6:40 pm
MayorMeow
bump
10/11/2014 1:24 pm
Level 20 : Expert Architect
Robihn
bump
10/11/2014 9:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
maskati16

*IGN: iMASK98

Past experience in any other teams?: No, this is my first time actually. It seems pretty cool to be part of a mine craft team, always wanted to be.

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: Nope, just pretty excited for this.

Thanks for considering, hope to see you soon.
10/09/2014 4:42 pm
Abigor_Abs

*IGN: blankphegan

Past experience in any other teams?: yes 3 I was co owner of 1 and that all closed down

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: don't build modern I hate it and I'm not good with trees‏‏ and I do good with steam punk also middy evil
10/08/2014 8:06 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd
KestrelGirl
Hope you get in Im2gr84u! Your modern builds are awesome!!
10/08/2014 3:16 pm
Level 48 : Master Architect
Nefertittie

*IGN: Im2gr84u

Past experience in any other teams?: ive worked with couple guys on a modern city project but thats kinda it

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: im too lazy to write anything now, just check out my pmc account
10/08/2014 2:02 pm
tonza7

*IGN: tonza7

Past experience in any other teams?: No teams but i have builded alone many things

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: I am not best building with big and creative things but it would be nice to learn build even more nicer than i can now on your team guys!

Hope to be in this team soon
10/08/2014 1:54 pm
Robihn
bump
10/06/2014 4:04 pm
Robihn

IGN: Spyroforme123 (This is an old username)

Past experience in any other teams?: I have worked with a team before but, the team ended up breaking up before we made anything too special. Although I have built things for RPG servers and regular servers. I can send screenshots of things I've built, if that is needed, of course.

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: I am not very active during Monday to Friday because of school so 1-3 hours is the max I can play on weekdays. I would also like to say I am good with almost any style of building, my only problem in building symmetrically.
10/03/2014 7:43 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Nerd
KestrelGirl

*IGN: KestrelGirl

*Skype: Won't tell unless accepted (last time I provided my Skype in a build team app, some douche tried to add me and I hate that )

Past experience in any other teams?: Ish. I'm working on a project for Gazamo's A'therys Ascended server, but I'm not really on the team.

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: I guess I should include some of my work...
This is a shader pic of my latest modern build, about to be posted on PMC.
And here's a shader pic of my replica of the Parthenon, which is already on PMC.
09/26/2014 11:04 pm
kernel117

IGN: kernel117

Comments: I have a twitch stream that I occasionally stream on http://www.twitch.tv/asurapow
09/26/2014 8:45 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Shockwave_

IGN: ShockwavePlaysMC

Past experience in any other teams: Co-owned server and built some pretty cool arenas, also helped friends build some stuff.

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: You already know me
09/26/2014 2:30 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect
Prison Await

In-Game-Name: jazsoccer

Past build teams: I Have Owned a Build Team called Vortex Creations and i have been in 2 other build teams for servers one of them being cubed network and i was also on the slabcraft Build team

Extra Info:
Links to My Builds:
http://gyazo.com/1161602e4b8a58ada754038944939a54

http://gyazo.com/9e1aa1cdd3b2a3c9fd011d234f3d0b48

http://gyazo.com/3612476b5860824a25de7a6916fc91df

Thanks
09/24/2014 8:51 am
MayorMeow
bump
09/21/2014 3:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
Matt_O1234

*IGN: Matt_O123

Past experience in any other teams?: No, this is the first build team I have applied for.

Questions, Comments, or any extra info:
Well since I am applying for a build team i thought i should include my most recent and best build: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mi ... la-map-wip
I also like steaming here is my twitch account: http://www.twitch.tv/minecraftmastermatt I try to stream once a week, the reason i do that is i like to have at least 2 hour streams and i'm too busy during the week with school

Thanks for considering me
09/21/2014 9:28 am
MayorMeow
Bumpity bump
09/20/2014 9:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
MinecraftMaker1234
Age: Nine and a half IGN: RiverSweet (I think IGN means in-game-name) Skype: none. I have no building teams whatsoever.
09/21/2014 1:28 am
MayorMeow
I don't think we can accept you, you're just too young.

The rest are all accepted.
09/20/2014 8:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
smimyth3000

*IGN:dxrockx9

*previous work: http://minecraftcapn.imgur.com/all/

Past experience in any other teams?: co owned shadow build team for a year or so. That went well, also was with novacore and some other ones i left because their owners claimed ownership of other peoples work from some major build teams.

Im looking for a well organized team that I can give my skills to. Im a very professional, leader type of person and like to work with other players on awesome builds. Respectful and helpful.
09/20/2014 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Oll_97

IGN: OLL_97

Past experience on other teams?: Have been working solo up until the point, where I have startes looking for teams.

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: Just a little sample of one of my progressive builds I started ages ago, not the best but it'll do: http://imgur.com/GFwDvvT
09/20/2014 7:13 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Cooperrrrrrrrr

*IGN: cooperfromschool

Past experience in any other teams?: I am currently on an indy team "Ataraxia", but we don't have much going on, so I'm going to join a second one, and this one seems cool enough!

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: If there is anything else, it'll be told on Skype.
09/20/2014 1:24 am
MayorMeow
All added.
09/20/2014 12:23 am
Buildinqs

*IGN:Buildinqs

Past experience in any other teams?: i made my own team but he quit mc and playd csgo now ima trying to get back into it

Questions, Comments, or any extra info:i like to build any style i have no problem listening to people and yea thanks for reading my app

09/20/2014 12:11 am
OneLargeSprite
*Age: The age of 14. However, for fair warning I have a very deep voice for my age and I am very mature.

*IGN: yomang

Past experience in any other teams?: No experience in the past that is why I am looking for experience and teachings now.

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: Well. I would like to point out I am willing to learn if I have a good teacher. I love medieval build styles and I am open to all sorts of ideas for buildings. I also let school work and loved ones come first of course.

"The mother art is architecture. Without an architecture of our own we have no soul of our own civilization." -Frank Loyd Wright
09/19/2014 10:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hobo Hayden

*IGN: That_Hobo_Hayden i use for average use, MrKillingsworth for filming/recording third person.

*Skype: haydenperson. (Please, if you were to add me, say so in the request! I don't want to accept the wrong person!)

Past experience in any other teams?: I am currently a staff member on one Minecraft server of mild popularity, Chosencraft. I am also the sub-founder of a semi-inactive Youtube group, as well as multiple previous build teams.

Questions, Comments, or any extra info: For the school year I will not be very active during the week, I take my studies quite seriously and I put it before Minecraft at all times.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome