Kanto (Just Like the Anime) Builders Needed

PoorlyRedd's Avatar PoorlyRedd4/6/14 4:13 pm
1 emeralds 162 4
4/11/2014 6:07 pm
PoorlyRedd's Avatar PoorlyRedd
Remember the days of pokemon way back before the dinosaurs, about the 1990's time frame. The show that inspired us all, is back in a whole new addition. That's right, the Kanto region is now a WIP minecraft project. Bring back the anime and rebuild the things you have wanted to live. Follow in Ash's (or Red whichever one you prefer) footsteps to become a pokemon master.

The project is going to be completely based off of the anime. If you have watched the anime and want to bring back those inspiring moments, but also have a passion for building things in minecraft , then this is the thing for you. Come along and help with the project that will be accessible to download, but only with your unending passion, and willingness to help. If you know any ways to make building faster, such as, world-edit, world-painter and others drop a comment.

Builders will be guaranteed a special rank when the server is opened. You will be allowed 50% off all donations on the website, and special permissions in game. We are in desperate need of childhood. It is the only thing keeping mankind together. The power of a wonderful childhood can set you for life. Come help with this amazing project.

If you would like to help, drop a comment or email me at gocaps80@gmail.com

Thanks,
kgp1365152

P.S. Subscribe
PoorlyRedd
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter