>Knight Craft< [Recruiting 2 Staff Members]

doomboy57834's Avatar doomboy578344/18/14 5:04 am
1 emeralds 136 4
4/18/2014 9:36 am
AChubbyTeddyBear's Avatar AChubbyTeddyBear
Hello everyone,

I am the owner of Knight Craft, a server that has been running for 2 months and has a reasonably small dedicated player base and we have 2 staff positions to fill. These positions are: Helper/Moderator.

What we are looking for

Responsibility
Maturity
Active
Good grammar

The server is a factions based server with mcmmo. We changed this to grief protection for a while and lost all of our players that we had, so we have now reverted back to factions and hoping to get our player base back.

If you could please post an application in the following format:
The more detailed the application, the higher chance of acceptance

Name:
IGN:
Maturity level:
Position wanted:
Why that position:
Proof of experience:
Time you can dedicate:
Can you work well in a team:
Any background info of yourself:
Any additional information:
doomboy57834
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/18/2014 9:36 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
AChubbyTeddyBear
Also I am a very experienced and good builder who can make a large city or spawn. Or any build need be. If you want I can also become an Admin if you really think I am good for the position in your server.
04/18/2014 9:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
AChubbyTeddyBear
Name: Taryn
IGN: Digger0311
Maturity level: 8. I am mature, responsible and I can take charge if it gets out of hand and make sure that the rules are followed, but at the same time I am fun too talk too, be around and just generally want too have a good time.
Position wanted: Moderator
Why that position: If I get Moderator, I can help more people have a fun, enjoyable experience on Knight Craft that will make them want too continually come back again and again too experience the same amount of fun and enjoyment they had. They might even bring a few friends.
Proof of experience: I have no pictures of it, but I am not one too lie. I have Co-Owned about 5 servers, I have been Head-Admin too many times too count, I have ran a server with an average of 90-120 people on daily and I have lots of experience with plugins, developing servers and keeping it working.
Time you can dedicate: I can dedicate long days of work into the server, up too 16 hours a day and I wont tire of work either.
Can you work well in a team: I almost always work in a team I get more done, I get too talk too people, have fun and just create more.
Any background info of yourself: I have run, moderated and been staff on about 50 servers.
Any additional information: My goal is too make the server the most fun, enjoyable and worthwhile server it could possibly be and use all my abilities as a Staff Member too make it a fun and worthwhile time for the players.
04/18/2014 6:56 am
Level 1 : New Network
ICraftedSomething
Name: Henry
IGN: chocolatemonkey
Maturity level: 9
Position wanted: Head builder / Admin
Why that position: I am dedicated and can handle authority well. I want to join a nice community and have a good time and if someone breaks the rules i can deal with them with a correct punishment.
Proof of experience: i have been an admin on quite a lot of servers, however i had to resign due to exams and work. Now that is finished i feel that i can start to work again.
Time you can dedicate: about 4 - 7 hours a day.
Can you work well in a team: Yes, i love working with others.
Any background info of yourself: i live in the uk and i have exsperience in using plugins and building.
Any additional information:
04/18/2014 6:49 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
jackownedu
Name: Jamie
IGN: Jackownedu
Maturity level: 8
Position wanted: Dont know whats free?
Why that position: No clue? its up to you
Proof of experience:I have my own server currently, been mod on several servers, Helper on MB
Time you can dedicate:Depends on the amount of players online.
Can you work well in a team:Sure!
Any background info of yourself: Uuhm... not much actually im 16 live in the netherlands and play minecraft
Any additional information:I like the color red and anime
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome