Lookig for Developers - Major Project

ObeyTheLaw_'s Avatar ObeyTheLaw_9/24/14 11:53 am
1 emeralds 223 3
9/24/2014 1:45 pm
NetworkPCE's Avatar NetworkPCE
I will keep this short and simple, since we cant give out too much information about the project at the moment. We are looking for developers to help us out with a major project (That is minecraft related) We can guarantee massive returns on investment. If you are interested you will be interviewed through skype.

Please do not apply unless you are very familiar with a developing language. We are highly Java-based with this project, and will need plugin developers, however if you have skills in CSS, or HTML that can come in handy to us as well. All applicants will have the potential to be brought onto the dedicated team. In total we hope to hire 3 more developers.

If you are not a developer, but are interested in finding more about this project, and possibly investing in it, please email me at adamcollins1866@gmail.com or Skype me at adam.collins186.

Thank you!
ObeyTheLaw_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/24/2014 1:45 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
NetworkPCE
Web developers don't have the time to see "You need to do HTML/CSS, add my skype",then talk 20 minutes about the design are realize that the payment is $5. Thats not gonna provide me with enough info to make a web developer interested.

You need to tell your budget, what designs you want, and what you want to get even the slightest of a decent developer.
09/24/2014 12:28 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Ranger
madmax3004
People won't just join some random project without first knowing what it's about, we need at least information about what kind of project, what size, etc
09/24/2014 12:21 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
bmanrules
ObeyTheLaw_I will keep this short and simple, since we cant give out too much information about the project at the moment. We are looking for developers to help us out with a major project (That is minecraft related) We can guarantee massive returns on investment. If you are interested you will be interviewed through skype.

Please do not apply unless you are very familiar with a developing language. We are highly Java-based with this project, and will need plugin developers, however if you have skills in CSS, or HTML that can come in handy to us as well. All applicants will have the potential to be brought onto the dedicated team. In total we hope to hire 3 more developers.

If you are not a developer, but are interested in finding more about this project, and possibly investing in it, please email me at adamcollins1866@gmail.com or Skype me at adam.collins186.

Thank you!

I'm sorry, but this post is the definition of how not to hire developers.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome