Looking for a Build team to help me learn(Read for info)

ConN3RD's Avatar ConN3RD11/17/14 4:46 pm
1 emeralds 656 2
11/23/2014 5:57 am
SinperX01's Avatar SinperX01
Hello,
I'm Connor and I've been playing Minecraft since 1.4.7 and I still can't build! Seems crazy right? Well I was wondering if there was any build team that would take me in and teach me how to build and maybe I could be on the team! If you would, please reply with your Skype and the link to your Build team,
Thanks!,
Connor
ConN3RD
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/23/2014 5:57 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SinperX01
Interacting with people in creative servers is best way to learn how to build. Just go out there, make friends, and build stuff together. You can also watch many tutorials on YouTube and get inspired by pro builders.

PM me if you want us to play together an build awesome stuff. I would be more than happy to.
11/17/2014 4:58 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Crytheus
Well it's going to be hard to join a build team if you don't have any experience. I suggest going to one of the big build team servers. Like Vadact "us.shotbow.net" , at the moment vadact is one of the biggest creative public servers. You can learn a lot from them, and it goes by a ranking system too. Say, if you get better and learn how to add detail, depth, and shape into your builds; then you can get ranked up, which will give you access to more things. And if you get better than you get a better rank. It's a great place to learn if your just starting to build, and if you need any help you can just go and ask any of the other players, I'm sure one of them would help you out.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome