[Pixelated Network]: Looking for builders!

KHEF12's Avatar KHEF1210/28/14 9:58 pm
1 emeralds 209 2
10/29/2014 3:40 pm
KHEF12's Avatar KHEF12

Hello! Thank you for coming to my post. As the title states, our network is looking for Builders! Specifically we want builders who are good with modern and interior design (we love details).

A Little About Us: We are a network that is currently resuming progress on multiple maps for our custom game-modes. Our objective is to provide the ultimate experience to the player! We will be executing this through all custom plugins, coded by our software engineer (pkt77), as well as massive custom maps.

What is expected of applicants: As a network we are looking to add well rounded, mature, and dedicated players to the team. We believe collaboration is important to our success, so we want to see people who aren't afraid to chime in their opinion.

What's in it for you: This is a very important question, and one that is probably in the forefront of some of your minds. So here is: All builders will be rewarded in some way, ranging from Donor Status to Staff. The reason it varies is because we want to reward the most experienced and dedicated players differently than those who contribute less and sit on the sidelines.

How to Apply!

===================================================================

Builder App

IGN:
Why should we choose you?
Other:

===================================================================
Thank you very much for applying! I promise to get back to you within 24 hours, so please check back on the post or your skype. I hope we can create something truly amazing together!

Links to some of our projects:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... 1-2733270/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... in-island/
KHEF12
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer