Looking For Builders/Devs For Big MC Server Project

RielGaming's Avatar RielGaming8/22/15 6:19 am
8/22/2015 7:22 am
JackJeebs1287's Avatar JackJeebs1287
greetings,

im Riel a youtuber with 10,000+ subscribers, I have a 16GB bungee cord dedicated server were id like to make the server like Mineplex, Hypixel, AliaCraft etc.. I need some great builders that can build amazing structures, amazing developers (managing bungee plugins) to create custom plugins as well as implement others for bungee plugins. Better if you're on frequently.. If interested please contact I ONLY ACCEPT VIA SKYPE OR EMAIL:

email: rielgaming04@gmail.com
or

APPLICATION TEMPLATE:

Name:

Builder or Developer:

Why you want to apply:

Why I should pick you:

Why I should trust you:

What's your experience:

Add something else you'd like to say:

(link portfolio if you're builder)
RielGaming