Looking for builders for a BIG project

01clark's Avatar 01clark3/21/14 3:06 am
1 emeralds 162 7
3/21/2014 12:46 pm
01clark's Avatar 01clark
Hi there I am looking for some builders to help with a big build. I have a bukkit server that will have a custom city that is hopefully going to be the size of London (minecraft scale!), Disneyland Paris and some of Paris, Walt Disney World and some of Orlando, Disneyland Resort California and some of Anaheim, Tokyo Disneyland Resort and some of Tokyo and Hong Kong Disneyland Resort and some of Hong Kong.
We are an ambitious server but I genuinely believe that this can be made possible by a team of dedicated builder/redstoners.
If your interested please reply with an application as follows:
What you're applying for Builder or Redstoner
IGN
What time zone do you live in?
What time do you play?
Have you been to any Disney Resort, if yes which one(s) and how many times?
Would you prefer to build a Disney Resort or the City if a Disney Resort, how good are you out of ten at building rides?
Out of ten what would you rate yourself at building?
Out of ten what would you rate yourself at redstoning?
Please include any pictures of your buildings and/or redstone creations (recommended but not compulsory)
Any additional details about yourself.
01clark
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/21/2014 12:03 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
WingDeviously
I've never been to Disneyland or DisneyWorld *Sniff Sniff*
03/21/2014 12:46 pm
01clark
You don't have to have been there to apply!
03/21/2014 12:01 pm
01clark
Rebelx01
It's not about myself but I think Vegas would be a good build

Thank you for the idea, I think it is very good. If your application is accepted would you like to be in charge of that?
03/21/2014 8:43 am
Level 1 : New Miner
AmericanGamers
What you're applying for Builder or Redstoner:Both ,but mainly Building
IGN:ItzTonnyG((I''m not Premium))
What time zone do you live in?GMT 0+
What time do you play?A long time since now there's a lot of free time in my days!
Have you been to any Disney Resort, if yes which one(s) and how many times?I haven't but I could Google it though and stuff...
Would you prefer to build a Disney Resort or the City if a Disney Resort, how good are you out of ten at building rides?Well I am good at building rides 8/10% I preffer the city!Disney!
Out of ten what would you rate yourself at building?8%
Out of ten what would you rate yourself at redstoning?7%
Please include any pictures of your buildings and/or redstone creations (recommended but not compulsory):Dont have any sorry I'm wrighting on my Iphone((No affence of the last guy ))
Any additional details about yourself.:Well...I considure myself as a good builder ,maybe in my oppinion maybe other say different ,but my thought's will never change possitivly!
03/21/2014 11:59 am
01clark
Thank you very much for your application. You will receive a private message within the next 48 hours.
03/21/2014 7:26 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Rebelx01
What you're applying for Builder or Redstoner:Both
IGN:Rebelx01
What time zone do you live in? Est
What time do you play? 6:00 to maybe 10:00
Have you been to any Disney Resort, if yes which one(s) and how many times? Been to the Disney Land in California once and the Orlando one several times
Would you prefer to build a Disney Resort or the City if a Disney Resort, how good are you out of ten at building rides? I haven't built rides on a massive scale yet but for rides I can do a 6
Out of ten what would you rate yourself at building? 8
Out of ten what would you rate yourself at redstoning? 9 including command blocks
Please include any pictures of your buildings and/or redstone creations (recommended but not compulsory) don't have any on my IPad
Any additional details about yourself. It's not about myself but I think Vegas would be a good build
03/21/2014 11:58 am
01clark
Thank you very much for your application. You will receive a private message within the next 48 hours.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome