Looking for co-conspirator(s)

nickpauwels1988's Avatar nickpauwels19883/14/19 3:54 pm
2 emeralds 312 8
3/16/2019 9:43 am
GreenMist10's Avatar GreenMist10
Hello all,

I'm posting this with the goal of finding likeminded individuals who would like to become the founding members on a new server project. In the past I've ran a successful modded server called tekkitized. I've made a ton of friends during my time on that server and enjoyed the respect of the community. Due to personal reasons I had to transfer the ownership and withdrew from minecraft.

A good year ago I managed to find the balance back and started searching for a good community for me and my wife to play on. We played on mid size servers with an average population between 10 and 20 players. Sadly that seems to be a community size where some server owners struggle with all kinds of issues. And time after time we had to find a new place to call home.

After three servers and a good couple of months invested in each of them I decided to start working on my own server again. Not with the intent of profiting from it or with the intent of making it big but just a place for similar minded people to enjoy a well balanced server. I'm currently close to finishing but some elements need a final hand, a look from a different perspective and perhaps some new ideas.

If you have some experience as an admin or moderator and are interested in joining this new team, drop me a pm here or on discord. @ Rhisis#7323
nickpauwels1988
Level 21 : Expert Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/16/2019 9:43 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Prince
GreenMist10
I am interested, but I am just too busy with other projects right now. Sorry to disappoint. Maybe we can collaborate in the future.
03/15/2019 10:52 am
Level 27 : Expert Explorer
barrowisp
your username reminds me of my brother, Paul Nickels, born in 86

He mixes up his name, like so: PaNicki
and our grandparents' surname is Powell

:) so yeah, your username caught my attention
03/15/2019 11:26 am
nickpauwels1988
Interesting. Pauwels is a common surname where I live. I'm unsure of where the name originally comes from though.
03/15/2019 10:47 am
Level 27 : Expert Explorer
barrowisp
hmm, I'm not ready to take on (another) admin/moderator role but I like Tekkit, and if I were to try a Minecraft server (I've only ever played alone or with fam) this sounds like one I'd appreciate
03/15/2019 7:26 am
GreenMist10
Thank you for your reply.
Right now, I am passively interested. I'd like to hear more, or at least, what would my first day of helping entail?
03/15/2019 11:34 am
nickpauwels1988
Well, as owner I have given a direction to what the servers systems are. The most important thing would be to make out for yourself if its a project you would be interested in. A task high on my priority list would be to make sure people understand the server mechanics well. I've chosen for a simple spawn layout with a focus on informing people about the different elements that were set up. But since I set things up with the coöperation of my wife everything makes sense to us, I'd like a third pair of eyes to take a look at things and see if the information presented comes across well.

On a longer term basis my goal is to get someone to handle the staff side of things, from a senior staff role, this person would lead the staff team and make sure they get the tools to do their job according to an ideology that senior staff work out together.
03/14/2019 7:17 pm
GreenMist10
What are the qualifications?
03/15/2019 5:33 am
nickpauwels1988
Hiya green, commonsense and capable of mature thinking 🙂
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com