*Looking for Coders * [PAYING]

CaptainEds's Avatar CaptainEds6/26/15 5:01 pm
6/27/2015 8:11 am
CaptainEds's Avatar CaptainEds
Hello!

So basically I'm planning on making a factions network, a hub where it focused on multiple of Factions servers i've won't be releasing the faction name as we have not purchased the rights of the domain yet.

What plugins I'm looking for..

Example: IP: treasurewars.net (Cursed Desert) Server

I liked the idea how a boss spawns in the middle of the warzone every hour and if people all help to kill it they receive rewards which i would like to be able to customise.
I also want different type of mobs which will spawn randomly and rarely in warzone, for example iron golems etc.. they are hard to kill along with providing rewards once killed.

So for the first plugin basically i want a boss plugin where I'm able to customise what players receive from bosses, where they spawn and how rare they are.

-----------

Second plugin is the complicated one, i've seen servers such as CosmicPVP and TreasureWars have custom enchants and runes.. For example, Execute V, this is a custom enchant which give 2x damage using a sword when sneaking or hitting someone from the behind, i want a plugin like this who someone is willing to maintain and add weekly enchants which i will be paying for it very hard to explain but this is the type of custom runes and idea i would like to plugin to be like http://forum.treasurewars.net/index.php ... -runes.37/

I would like this coded However if you know some plugins which are available to download for free or buy from spigot please comment below! thanks

For more info add me on skype @ Eduard.Avili
CaptainEds
Level 13 : Journeyman Network