Looking for good staff.

Alvano1's Avatar Alvano11/29/21 7:09 am history
1/29/2021 7:55 am
HoboMaggot's Avatar HoboMaggot
trying to start up a server so i need staff, im also looking for someone that will be co-owner for the server so they can start the server up when ever.

i just need couple of staff, im going to pick the best ones for staff so try your hardest, the server is nothing right now but im working on it now.

IGN:

Staff Experience:

Ip's and owners of servers staff on:

Time Zone:

Maturity level out of 10:

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):

How long have you played minecraft:

Have you ever been banned?:

Reasons for being banned:

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):

Skills:

Why you are better than everyone else:

Why you want to be staff:

Gender(optional):
discord, If so, type it:

Can you donate?:

If you can donate, how much and how often?:

my discord is santadevilcrists#6154, add me on there if you have any questions about the staff appeal forums.

Good luck!
Alvano1
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/29/2021 7:55 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
Maturity level out of 10:
What are you comparing the maturity level to? Its pretty much personal opinion until someone else speaks on behalf on the person in question.

How long have you played minecraft:
Playtime of Minecraft shouldn't be a criteria, there can be a person who knows how to operate a full server with plugins etc after 6 months of playing minecraft, and then theres people me who didnt know how to start a local server until 2-3 years ago and ive been playing since 2012.

Building Skill out of 10: (post pics for proof(If you post a pic of something that is not yours, you will be taken out of consideration)):
Why do you require a co-owner or moderator to have building skill? If you're looking for builders, seperate the jobs from each other.

Link to your mcbans.com profile (example: mcbans.com/player/username):
mcbans.com does not account for big servers like Hypixel. It only has smaller servers which probably around 90% of the minecraft multiplayer population has not touched (other than non-stranger ones with friends.

Do you use any hacks/modded clients? (If so, why?):
Who would tell you they use hacked clients???

Skills:
Out of personal experience in job searches, the job description tells you what skills they're expecting the chosen candidate to have

Gender(optional):
Why?

Can you donate?:If you can donate, how much and how often?:
Why would they donate for nothing? People buy stuff/donate to servers because they enjoy their content
Asking people to donate for a risky cause (as server is really new and might become stagnant in content) without much promise is going to turn them away
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome