Looking for help

Xtakiller's Avatar Xtakiller1/17/14 8:33 am
1/17/2014 12:14 pm
Xtakiller's Avatar Xtakiller
I'm not very experienced in building with minecraft..
I just started playing a few months ago.

And i still need to learn the way of how to get handy in building etc.

My member class i dont know just a Explorer cuz i need to learn how to get the "building" started and know what to do and what i cant do.

Maybe there is some1 that can help me with it? Show me the ropes and teach me how i can get better at building.
I'm always open for hints tips and teams that want to take the time for me to learn me how to get started.

for further details mail me anytime.
Xtakiller
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

Xtakiller
01/17/2014 12:14 pm
I will try this out thanks for the explaining whats best and whats not or to give me an idea how to build.

I will start trying some build next week and see where i get.

thanks
CrimsonPeco
01/17/2014 9:41 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
Ummm... Okay, Its always hard to help when I'm just typing messages. Medieval houses look good when you use cobblestone and Oak wood for the main part. for the roof, use cobblestone or oak wood stairs in a triangular prism shape. a fireplace is a good addition but try to use cobblestone instead of bricks. (You know to put the fire on Netherack so it burns forever Im assuming) Also, try to make it two story if it is Middle or Upper class (Poor People Have One Story) Its good to have a spiral staircase tucked neatly in a corner to avoid taking up too much room. If you want a veranda on the second story, use cobblestone or wood slabs (Make sure you put them on the top half of a bloc, not the bottom half) and have full blocks in the corners (Or across the whole edges.) from the full blocks, have fence or cobblestone wall leading to the ground (If you have the full blocks along the edges, make it so that there is fence/wall leading across the top [still under the veranda] this looks good in my opinion as long as it still goes to the ground in the corners. The floor should be made of either wool or birch planks and on the second story either cobblestone or birch (You can put carpet on top if you want)

Hope you can understand and hope i helped.
Check out my skins and projects.
Xtakiller
01/17/2014 9:23 am
I dont know how to build Medival buildings, And i love to build medival buildings castles and walls etc to make my own medival castle with a town etc around it.
I dont know anything about terraforming and customizing.

I cant build houses or even a building from scratch. (i always mess up)

I can build normale houses but a very easy one.
For example eum a simple house that has a L shape or a square shape.

I also know how to build a fireplace (Brick) without burning the house down.

I hope this is more usefull then my first message?
CrimsonPeco
01/17/2014 9:05 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Hunter
What Specifically do you want help with? I Dunno how to help if i don't know exactly what to help with, you need to be more specific or... try uploading a building and i'll give tips 4 how to improve it.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome