Looking for A Lobby for A Zombies Server

Purdze's Avatar Purdze6/26/13 12:30 pm
1 emeralds 207 1
6/27/2013 8:39 am
Purdze's Avatar Purdze

Hey, I'm Purdze.., and I'm the Owner of Xonia Network and I'm currently in the progress making a Zombies Server. I am in need of builders which is stated below. I would like to have a team of builders not just for this upcoming server but throughout the whole of the Xonia Network.

We are looking for an experienced builder/s to make me a Zombies Lobby. I want this lobby to have at at least 6 Gaps for where they click the sign and teleport to the game, the maximum i want is 8. If it's possible I would aslo like a spawn area which motivates them to stay on the server. I would like the spawn area to have a minimum of 4 portals, maximum of 8 portals but preferably 6. Once you're through one of the chosen portals you'll reach A Zombie Lobby where you can choose from multiple maps to play. In this lobby i do not want any players to feel bored whilst waiting for a game to finish, therefore I would like some sort of activity within the lobby to keep the user occupied and amused. Maybe parkour or something similar.
You only have to make 1 Zombies Lobby as we'll use it again for each other portal.

The requirements you will need to be hired for this job are:

Able to work in a team.
Have good punctuality.
Have never ripped off someone elses work.
Is polite and respectful.
Uses correct grammar.
Is mature.
Is able to say and and listen to suggestions.
Able to take orders.
Is experienced in building on minecraft.

Here is our Application Form.

( * means its a required field.)

How do you tend to attract peoples attention*:
What makes you and your builds stand out from others*:
How much time can you dedicate:
Do you have a team:
Would you be interested in joining Xonia's Build Team*:
Do you work well as a team:
How is your punctuality*:
A bit about your self:
Expectations:
Ideas for the Build*:

Just simply copy and answer in the format provided above and you may be on your way to helping me out.

As of a rewarding status, I will either offer a Rank on three of our servers or depending how money is you'll be paid to the same value of all three ranks.

Either reply to this post.
Email me at XoniaNetwork@hotmail.com (Any SPAM will be blocked)
Or private message me on this website

Kind Regards,
- Purdze
Purdze
Level 22 : Expert Network