Looking for a Minecraft server manager!

poomiepoom's Avatar poomiepoom9/5/13 9:18 am
9/5/2013 1:05 pm
Masq's Avatar Masq

Hello, my name is Poom. I am the owner of a newly born server AetheryteCraft. It is a role-playing Factions based Minecraft server. I currently do not have much time at the moment, however, I don't want to just give up on this project.

I am looking for a manager for my server. Your job is to take care of almost everything on the server, which includes recruiting for staff members, builders etc. You will have to manage all the staff members efficiently as well. Right now, the server is still in-dev and alpha test is coming very soon, however, things are not quite done on the server due to my lack of time. Your jobs, for now, are looking for builders to finish up building the server, find some admins to help you when the server is opened, and do some marketing (advertising the server).

If you are interested in learning skills to manage a server, please contact me at skype: pavaruth (Bangkok, Thailand).

poomiepoom
Level 1 : New Explorer