Looking for something special.

Minestrosity's Avatar Minestrosity6/11/14 7:57 pm
6/11/2014 8:57 pm
Minestrosity's Avatar Minestrosity
Hey guys. It's very unfortunate that I have to make this post, but it has come to my attention that my server is not doing so well. The fact of the matter is that we do not have that amazing community that we used to. My server used to thrive, and it wasn't because of me. It was because of my amazing community.

I'm here to ask you, the people of PlanetMinecraft to help in my journey of restoring that once great community that was known as Minestrosity. Give me 15 minutes, and I will prove to you the potential that my server has.

It would sincerely brighten my day if I turn my computer on and see that the community is back. I know this is a lot to ask, and I know it will take tons of hard work and time. But please hear me out, Minestrosity is known for one thing. That is our community.

Today I'm giving you the chance to take part in the re-launching of the Minestrosity Community Project.

Whether you're just looking to play on an amazing community-based server, or you're looking for a higher up position, like Moderator, the opportunity is yours. We all know how magical it can feel to finally find your favourite Minecraft server, and I empathize with those of whom are going through the same thing as I am.

Please leave a comment on this post if you're interested in visiting us, or becoming part of our fantastic staff team, but please know that you need to know how to have a great time by playing on a Minecraft server!

This post was written with sincerity and I would greatly appreciate it even if you don't decide to take part in our journey of the best community ever, please give this post a diamond, and leave a comment saying what you think. Thanks for reading this! -
Elvis, from Minestrosity
Minestrosity
Level 21 : Expert Network