Looking for youtube parteners

bartman908's Avatar bartman9088/14/13 6:51 pm
1 emeralds 105 1
8/15/2013 6:02 pm
Sparky187's Avatar Sparky187
Hello im bartman908 and im doing a lets play minecraft on my youtube and i want some of you to join i am looking for 3 members here are the rules if you want to join
1. must be able to communicate with others and be able to work in a faction
2.must know how to play minecraft (1-2 years experience)
3. must be able to play daily for a while (3-4 hrs) I know some of you share a laptop or comp and i will have another series for you! but i need someone who i can rely on being on to work and help make a strong fac and team/friendship
3 1/2. I can understand people get sick and family probs may pop up and i under stand if you are sick you have a week 1/2 to get better before we record with out you and for family probs a video will go out saying there are family issues in the team videos will resume when things are resolved
4. must have skype
5. must be ale to have FUN
Pass these rules? GREAT if not im srry post why you didnt and i will see what i can do
6.NO CURSING if you get mad and slip an s word its fine but no rapper profanity lets keep it clean for the kids and sake of politeness

APPLICATION
IGN:
Are you trustworthy and friendly?
how long can you play a day?

Thank you for reading and i hope to play with you soon!
bartman908
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner