1 emeralds 355 7
7/29/2014 12:09 pm
Jusserhead's Avatar Jusserhead
=----------------------=
Hello there!
=----------------------=

I am a builder. A good builder.

I haven't always been that way.

Sprung up from the depths of awfulness and insanity, I had to learn painfully how to build. Whether this was just copying straight off of Google, having someone explain to me things that didn't make sense, or just trying and failing miserably, learning to build was a painful process for me. That all paid off, however, for now I am an experienced and accomplished builder who has been on various high level build teams, including (but not limited to) Team Talonzire and Discovery Works.

I am fully knowledgeable in these areas of building:
- Medieval Structures (houses, walls, bridges, etc)
- Terraforming (WorldEdit and VoxelSniper)
- Large Scale Builds (Cities, etc)
- Server Resources (Spawns, Fonts, etc)

Here are some examples of builds that I have created:
Click to reveal

But enough about me, let's talk about how I can help you.

You see, all those painful memories of me attempting to learn to build didn't have to happen. If I had a problem learning to build, imagine how difficult it would be for all the other unfortunate players out in the world.

Lots of players think they know what to do, but when it comes to the point of building for high level projects like spawns, they just don't have the tools to finish the job. This leaves servers out of luck for finding good builders and players out of luck of ever reaching such a high standard of building. Just spend 30 seconds on the forums and you will understand what I mean; everyone is looking for builders for this server or that arena or this build team.

"But Jusser, is there ANYTHING we can do to change this?"

Glad you asked.

I am willing to partner with YOU and your youtube channel to help start a tutorial series on how to build. It will cover the basics of building and how to get started, explaining things in a way that anyone will be able to understand.

This tutorial series will not focus on how to build a certain building; those don't truly help players, it just tells them how to recreate something someone else made! Instead, these videos will be the tools to help the players get started.

Here is what I expect the recording process to look like:
~ These videos will be recorded on a private, whitelisted server that I will obtain and provide
~ You will record the video of me teaching in an engaging, understandable way, provide comic relief and honestly just make a high quality video.
~ Special guests from various build teams could be brought in if desired.

This series can go for as little as 3-5 videos or as high as 10 to 20 if you are willing to partner with me for this long.

I do not need any payment! I do this because I want to help kickstart other builders.

If you are interested in helping me, contact me through skype. My skype is Jusserhead.
Jusserhead
Level 57 : Grandmaster Terraformer