Looking to start a new ModPack Team! *HUGE-Project*

thatsnotskills's Avatar thatsnotskills6/15/14 3:30 am
8/15/2014 12:06 pm
blake852369's Avatar blake852369
This is a community project! This means that for now payments are not going to be given out! Also this is a HUGE Project so if you are not going to be dedicated please don't apply! (If you want more info on this project contact: Lilmoney78215 via Skype!)

I have been thinking and looking for a while.. There has not been a good factions modpack or a really good modpack in general(in my opinion) since Tekkit Classic. But now tekkit classic is old and out-dated. Barely anyone plays that anymore. I am here on PMC to establish a group of dedicated modpack lovers to help me create a great ModPack for the current minecraft version. This modpack will focus more on the multi-player factions-PVP experience than anything else. Hopefully this turns out well. We are looking to make a new "Group" in the Minecraft ModPack community. Tekkit is the best known and we are looking to somewhat compare to tekkit. But to get there we will need many people who have the same opinion as me! Also if you have an idea for a name for this modpack that would be nice! Just post it down below!

I am looking for the following positions:

-
ModScavenger
What these guys do is they scavenge the vast minecraft modding community for the best mods for our modpack! They can also be ModContacters!

-
ModContacters
ModContacters contact the owners of the mods chosen by the ModScavengers to see if we can use their mod in our modpack! These guys can also be ModScavengers!

-
ModJudges
Once mods are scouted out and been approved to be used for the modpack by the owner, they are passed on to the 7 ModJudges! These guys judge the mods selected to see if they would fit in with the rest of the mods in the modpacks! These guys are selected very specifically and are very TOP-NOTCH!

-
ModPackManagers
We will need at least 3 ModPack Managers! These guys will help import mods, compile the modpack, and update certain mods in the modpack!

-
ModPackTesters
We will need quite a few people to test our ModPack! You will get Email/Skype Notifications each time we release a newer version of the modpack! They will test out every aspect of the modpack to find the latest glitches/bugs in the mods! These people will inform us about everything wrong and right

-
ServerOwners
We are looking to focus on Multi-player with this modpack so we will need servers that will be ready on launch date to feature our ModPack! You will not have to worry about giving OP to anybody or anything just having to worry about getting your server ready for launch date.

-
ModPackHypers!
These guys will hype out the ModPack to everyone they know. Because of doing so they get to enjoy closed betas of the newest modpacks/versions!

-
YouTubers!
We will need some people who start the hype and an audience through YouTube making videos about the pack and such! These guys are basically "ModPack Hypers" But they use Youtube to hype!

PMC Community this is a huge project! So we will really need your help so if you have some spare time this summer and you feel like you want to contribute to this HUGE Project, PLEASE DON'T hesitate to apply below for the available positions above. Also if you feel that you have a better position that you'd think will also help our project out please let me know down below!

Application for all except ServerOwners and Youtube and Streamers!:
IGN:
Way to contact(Skype:example;email:example@example.com):
Maturity(1 through 10):
TimeZone:
Experience with Modpacks:
What position would you like to be?:
Can you dedicate yourself to this project?:

ServerOwners Application:
IGN:
ServerName:
TimeZone:
Server Specifications(If you don't know fully just say how many GB's of RAM!):

YouTubers Application!:
IGN:
Maturity(1 through 10):
TimeZone:
Are you going to make a series out of this?:
YouTube Channel:

Thank you PMC Community for your time!
thatsnotskills
Level 13 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/15/2014 8:57 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Modder
CNBKirk
IGN: kanderson1998
Way to contact(Skype:example;email:example@example.com): krik.kirk
Maturity(1 through 10): 10
TimeZone: GMT + 0 | London England but i can work american times by staying up late
Experience with Modpacks: I have made my own private modpacks but never public.
What position would you like to be?: Modpack Manager
Can you dedicate yourself to this project?: yes
Extra: When i have made my own private packs, i have muddled around with configurations a lot, to make the game balanced and fun. I also have used minetweaker (a mod to change recipes) to create custom recipes for mods to make the game a whole different challenge

PM me on Planet Minecraft if you want me on board
08/15/2014 8:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
TeaRz
IGN: cc_3555
Way to contact(Skype:example;email:example@example.com): Skype: cc_3555 Email:d3adlyxs0ul@gmail.com
Maturity(1 through 10): work time 8-9 play time 5-6
TimeZone: Eastern Time
Experience with Modpacks: I have worked with a friend with a mod pack but didnt go to far
What position would you like to be?: Anything that is needed
Can you dedicate yourself to this project?: Yes I can I am a very hard worker and very dedicated,
08/15/2014 12:06 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
blake852369
You have been accepted you will be our mod Scavenger
08/12/2014 2:50 pm
thatsnotskills
Bump!
08/11/2014 6:10 pm
thatsnotskills
A new application has been set up "YouTubers" if you are a YouTuber who is looking for a good ModPack to record and make a series or even a couple videos of look no further you have found one!
08/11/2014 12:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
blake852369
IGN: blake852369
Way to contact(Skype:example;email:example@example.com): blake852369 on skype
Maturity(1 through 10): 8
TimeZone: EST
Experience with Modpacks: ive made 5 different modpacks
What position would you like to be?: modpack manager
Can you dedicate yourself to this project?: definately
08/11/2014 4:17 pm
thatsnotskills
Accepted thanks for applying!
08/11/2014 1:28 am
thatsnotskills
BUMP THIS PROJECT HAS NOW BEEN REVIVED!!
06/16/2014 8:26 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
sambut99
IGN: sambut99
Way to contact: Skype: Samuel.butcher95
Maturity: 8 because I can be good humoured and when needed work at the task at hand
Time zone; AEST (Australian Eastern standard time )
Experience with mod packs: I have never made one, but I love using them and may know a few that we could use
What position: mod pack scavenger and/or mod pack judge
Can you dedicate yourself to this project? Yes, I can. But at times school might get in the way but any free time will be spent on this ( and making projects)
06/15/2014 10:55 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Dragon
Bowzin
IGN:GrantMan123
Way to contact(Skype:grantwalters12345):
Maturity(1 through 10):8
TimeZone:PST
Experience with Modpacks:I have never made on myself, but I play them quite often
What position would you like to be?: ModPackTester ModPackHyper
Can you dedicate yourself to this project?:Yes
06/16/2014 4:13 am
thatsnotskills
Thanks! I have contacted you through skype!
06/15/2014 4:23 am
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
IGN: What is IGN? Tell me!
Way to contact(Skype:example;email:example@example.com):caporaldxl@gmail.com
Maturity(1 through 10): 7
TimeZone: UTC/GMT +3 hours
Experience with Modpacks: Lots of ideas for these, I know lots about 'em
ModPack Experience:Same as before, I guess...
What position would you like to be?: ModScavenger
Can you dedicate yourself to this project?: Yup! Just finishing school next week, so yeah!
06/15/2014 12:47 pm
thatsnotskills
IGN = In Game Name. So in this instance I am asking what your minecraft IGN is.

Also congrats your accepted!
I will contact you through emails and PMs on PMC.
06/16/2014 2:58 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Ranger
Caporal Dxl
CaporalDxl
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome