Looking to join and help an amazing community ^-^ <3

ProPancakes_'s Avatar ProPancakes_7/16/19 2:57 am history
7/25/2019 7:01 pm
Starryspectrum's Avatar Starryspectrum
Hello there!

I've recently bounced back to the game after seeing a couple amazing updates added
After so long Minecraft just gets really boring and I take a small break from time to time especially if I get busy with life, i'm sure we all get that.

Things have definitely cleared up though, for the time. I'm looking to join any sized server though I prefer not to play on factions, kitpvp, random minigames/hub servers. (No offense they're usually just very toxic or ambiguous) I will definitely check them out though if you want.

I've played Minecraft since around 2012 and used to play the cracked version of the game, and even ran a few servers until I was able to pay for the premium version of the game at a later date. I've learned allot about plugins, configuring, player management and player retentiveness, advertising, etc, and would be a great addition in any server given the opportunity.

-I'm 22
- My timezone is EST(Eastern Standard Time)
- Have a mic/Discord

Thanks, hope to be in contact with some of you soon.
-Pr0Pancakes

ProPancakes_
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2019 7:01 pm
Level 40 : Master Wolf Whisperer
Starryspectrum
How does a build team sound? (Do you use Java?)
07/21/2019 1:22 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
ZackOfParalon
Hey Pancakes,
I am the co-director of a new team called Paralon and we currently are doing an SMP server for now. However, this is not our main project. We are trying to build up a community that is familiar with what we do before we go ahead with our main project. This project will be somewhat of a new gamemode, and no I'm not going to be that person and be like a 'totly new custom gammode culld factions', it's a mix of RPG and a mirror of real-life but we intend to implement features so that you won't need to roleplay it out.
Our main project isn't going to begin for a little while until we have a player base. But, we are looking for people who are not necessarily experienced in the field but ones that will put time and effort into it.
Perhaps we could talk a bit more via PMs if you're interested?
My discord is ThatGuyLava_#8434 if this piques your interest.

Hope to hear from you soon,
- Zack
~ Co-Director of Paralon
07/22/2019 12:41 am
ProPancakes_
Zack,

Thanks so much for the reply. I'm excited to hear about this new team, Paralon. I understand your wanting to start with SMP, is this a personal preference or are you going for simplicity until a playerbase is established? I love RPG servers but they always seem to be missing something, they're usually very cluttered, confusing, hard. You mentioned you were a Co-Director, how many others are currently working in this team? What are their roles?

Best Regards,
Pr0Pancakes
07/22/2019 4:57 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Architect
ZackOfParalon
Hello, Pancakes,
Thank you for your reply.
The reason we have started with an SMP server is that, due to the sudden popularity that Minecraft has gotten where people want to go back to their own roots, SMP seems like the best choice to get acquainted with those who put in effort, time, dedication and would be able to see what we are building up to.
On the topic of what you find RPG servers to be like, we are focusing not just on the players exploring every inch of our 50k*50k map but being prepared to stay in a city/area for a little while, exploring, buying land to create their own home or a currently-existing building, and then after they feel they are done with it, they can then move on to the next place, the quest/storyline supporting this. So the confusing and cluttering nature of RPG servers you find would not be present in ours (hopefully).
I am currently a co-director with one other individual and have a few people on our team comprising of: One developer, two builders, one terraformer and a graphic artist.

I hope my reply answers all of your questions,
- Zack
~ Co-Director of Paralon
07/17/2019 3:35 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
07/18/2019 1:39 am
ProPancakes_
Hey Fin,

I checked out that server you sent. Are you the owner of this server? Upon logging in my eyes were blinded with a huge purple blob around the whole spawn. Portals, an almost invisible parkour. This is a server I am interested in assisting though I would like to require a bit more information from the owner if possible. If you could, i'll take that discord link and maybe we can get things underway as there is allot of work to do.

Best Regards
07/17/2019 2:20 pm
MrUniverse1921
If you'd like to try something new you can join my mod team and we can create mods for the game.

https://www.planetminecraft.com/forums/communities/teams/kingdoms-i-am-recruiting-people--590754/
07/18/2019 1:39 am
ProPancakes_
I wish I was good enough to do that haha, i know a very small amount of java, but creating a whole mod, especially one with the specifics on your project page! I wish you the best with it though and it looked pretty cool
07/22/2019 7:27 pmhistory
MrUniverse1921
Hey you dont even have to code. You could help by making some textures, sounds, you can be a "manage/moderator", or even just ideas can help.
07/17/2019 3:19 am
Level 1 : New Network
TheTruthtellers
It's been too long since the truth about this has been hidden. KrEsHDiE's project, started in 2017, has since gained a lot of support from both members of the community and the staff. But originally it was far from what it became today. A member offered to help and has changed the project in many ways since them, all for the better, yet was only pushed away from the project. In the words of MEGA-CORP, that very member who was the reason the project is what it is now:

"It all started in the summer of 2017. I found the very first trailer for the City-17 Grand Project (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hOes2ekIRk).
Then he scored on YouTube 30 views and 10 positive ratings (at that time the map was full bottom). I can't say that I liked it, but I saw the potential of this project. Its Creator was _KrEsHDiE_. I contacted him, and we began to cooperate. But even then we started having problems.
As I said, the map needed improvement, which is what I wanted. But _KrEsHDiE_ did not give me freedom of action, referring to the fact that he manages this project, and he did not intend to improve anything. Then I could not argue with him, because only came to the project, and has not made anything in it. But eventually I came to terms with the conservatism _KrEsHDiE_, and we began to work. From time to time we had conflicts, but I had to agree with this freak, otherwise he could exclude me from the project.
Despite the limitations, I was still able to change the project, and to convince _KrEsHDiE_ about the detail. He began to listen to me a little. Over time, our investments in the project became almost equal, and we both recognized that from now on we should have equal rights. And at this moment there was a turning point. Kreshdie posted the project on this site, and it began to gain views. Naturally he laid out the draft from his account, and didn't even mention me in the description. But then I was neutral about it, because for me it was not important.
We continued to build, but became more serious about the map. And at this point, we again had conflicts over the rights on the map. The feeling of self-importance rose above the ceiling. Over time, he still added me to the description of the project, but as soon as we started to conflict, he threatened to remove me from the description, if I do not agree with him.

It was the beginning of 2018. I could have just split up with him, but this map was important to me as I contributed a lot to it and it gained a lot of views. I decided to create my project (Half-Life 2 old story) and started to develop it. However, for reasons unknown to me, we still reconciled. _KrEsHDiE_ promised me that there will be no more scum. I had no choice, because I had almost no friends then. We agreed that we will help each other, and everyone will have equal rights.
What do you think happened?
I honestly worked on his map, fulfilling his part of the contract, and he worked hard on my map and hardly helped. We had a few more fights, and then Kreshdie finally realized that I was not going to help him with the project for "thank you", and decided to get rid of me, erasing all my merits from the description of the project, and appropriating my work.

It was the end of 2018. _KrEsHDiE_ thought won. But then I made the first step of my revenge plan. I uploaded to this site a copy of our project, and on the upload day it scored 2 thousand views and 150 downloads (_KrEsHDiE_ did not want to spread the map ahead of time, the more that I would have done it). It would seem, what's here illegal? After all, we both have the right to this project, and both can upload it, right? But then came the administration of the site. They listened to The kreshdie story about how I "stole" his map, and deleted my project page. And when I tried to explain something, they didn't try to understand me.

In general, this was the first part of the history of our cooperation with Kreshdie. But this is not the end of the story. After I laid out the map, he realized that I could do it again, or upload the map to other sites. He decided to appease me by making a bunch of promises he never fullfilled. At first he promised that he would help me with my project, and then he offered to pay me for my contribution to the City-17 Grand Project (he never did any of this). As it turned out later, he just took the time to finish the map as quickly as possible and put it on the site. After that he would be able to get rid of me again, and I would not be able to oppose him.
At that moment I had a new project - Half Life 2 Open World, which included: City-17 (which I built myself, from scratch), Aperture laboratories and city-18 (city-17 from half life 2 beta). This project was an improved and extended version of the City-17 Grand Project.
Kreshdie was very afraid that I would finish this project before him, but nevertheless he was forced to help me with the construction, as he promised. So, I already guessed that he was not going to help me or pay. Then I planned the second step of my revenge plan. I suggested to him to combine our two projects, and to level our rights (to combine our maps, taking as a basis City-17 grand project, but adding City-18 and aperture).
Of course he agreed to this as he was hoping just to steal my buildings, and remain in control of the project. But as you know, I would never give him my work. We agreed that I will give him the buildings only after he gives me the password to the account to which the City-17 Grand Project was uploaded.
The account itself was renamed the name of the team of builders: CSCC (Combined Social Constructing Corporation). He agreed to this, hoping that as soon as I give him the buildings he will be able to remove me from this account, and get rid of me. But then came the watershed event. As soon as I got access to his account, I deleted the city-17 grand project page, which had 17 thousand views. It would seem that the perfect plan of revenge.
Finally, I had nothing more to do with this freak. But no. Admins restored the project page in an hour, and now they were finally set against me. Something like this all over."

As you can see, neither the staff nor KrEsHDiE were fair in all this and justice was never served. I do hope that this gave you a picture as to what City-17 [Grand Project] came from, and at the very least made you aware that MEGA-CORP also had a very big part in the project.

Thank you for reading this.
07/17/2019 2:09 am
ProPancakes_
bump --

still looking for amazing community's to join and help out.
I don't know everything but I still have tons of knowledge i'm really looking for an awesome team to combine our skills.
07/16/2019 8:09 amhistory
Level 46 : Master Architect
Isz
I run an MMORPG server, no survival aspects at all, just pure adventure mode rpg with quests, bosses, loot, leveling up etc. We are only in open beta at the moment with the map for the main release about 99% done, just small additions for quests would be needed. Quests and game play wise we have half the quests implemented (up to lvl 25 with initial max level being 50)

I'm interested in your knowledge of player retentiveness and advertising mainly, as well as possibly player management. After beta we will be adding another 20 or so quests plus all the items and mobs. While that is happening, hopefully we can drum up some advertising hype.

If you're interested in RPG servers that are far into development then here is the discord https://discord.gg/fVux535 plus my discord Isz#0616

Here is the project page if you want to check out any screenshots of the world https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/newhaven-ii/

Thanks
07/17/2019 2:05 am
ProPancakes_
Hey Isz, I tried to join the server and see everything you've built and created. However, After choosing my class I was teleported into a box and was unable to continue from the point.
07/17/2019 4:52 am
Level 46 : Master Architect
Isz
Ah I know the problem. A load of command blocks got disabled due to a lag finding plugin I believe. I will fix it now and you will be tp'd out of box.
07/16/2019 6:07 amhistory
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
Mistew
Please help me i would be so glad if yoi can help me.
My server is releasing in a few weeks and i need some more staff. The server has minigames factions skyblock kitpvp vanilla survival and prison. I would be happy if you could be staff and help out. Dont missyour oppertunity

I recently posted this www.planetminecraft.com/forums/help/javaedition/i-need-help-with-my-minecraft-se-590663/

There is all links you need and info.

:)
07/17/2019 2:06 am
ProPancakes_
Hey man, currently minigames and factions including prison and kitpvp is a bit too much for me. With the updates going as much as they are everything is just getting real ambiguous and i'm not sure I could efficiently keep up with all those modes.
07/16/2019 3:56 am
Level 31 : Artisan Professor
EndPlayz
Well, I'm on this whitelisted SMP, vanilla valley, and i we're kinda in a problem with active players ATM (I am a bit burned out on MC and a lot of others have just quit).
So I think they wouldn't mind if you join, but you need to apply first. I can get the apply link from the owner if you want.
07/16/2019 4:01 am
ProPancakes_
Definitely drop me the IP if he/she's cool with it. Its really hard to attract players with a whitelist and vanilla I can understand that.
07/16/2019 4:01 am
Level 31 : Artisan Professor
EndPlayz
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome