Make a map for the Minecraft community

Hilloy's Avatar Hilloy8/15/19 1:53 pm history
1 emeralds 181 5
9/22/2019 6:33 pm
Deleted123456's Avatar Deleted123456
Hello everyone,I'm 16 and I am searching for people who are interested in contributing to the community and would like to work with me a Minecraft map possibly we will attempt to submit it to mc realms (even tho it would prob be rejected). since I'm a very picky person I want people who are committed and they have a high skill level in the job they will do.I'm looking for- bulders (mostly)- developers/players who know command block ( i know how to use it pretty well so I'm less worried about that)my discord is: H!lloy#8800obviously open-minded for ideas to what this map will be about so you guys can throw out any idea for this map, I'm up for anything!
also this is far java edition
Hilloy
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/22/2019 6:33 pm
Level 20 : Expert Network
Deleted123456
I would help with the map but I play Bedrock Edition.
08/16/2019 8:52 am
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
With being picky about who you choose, then it would be nice to get a little info about you yourself since you're a level. 1 with no submissions. It would be great if you could answer:

- Do you have any concepts / ideas?
- Do you have a portfolio to show your skill? (If yes, then a link would be in order)
- Do you know how maps are submitted to realms or the marketplace?
08/24/2019 7:29 pm
Hilloy
yes, I am a level one simple reason I don't use this website so often or put up anything on it.
i do not have any concept or idea I even said that I'm open for ideas.
i do have a portfolio but I don't really put stuff in it tbh I just created it with some small projects I've worked on not much in it here is the link https://hilloy.jimdosite.com/
well I do know how they are submitted to realms I've read Minecraft atlas page so many times to see their guidelines
08/16/2019 2:21 am
Level 52 : Grandmaster Blob
HoboMaggot
Is this for Java or Bedrock
08/16/2019 6:13 amhistory
Hilloy
Java.
I’ll add this info in the post.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024