Make an Adventure Map!

TheAmazingG's Avatar TheAmazingG6/9/13 10:26 pm
1 emeralds 277 8
6/10/2013 9:23 pm
CptSuspense's Avatar CptSuspense
Hi folks! I wanted to get a group of people together to make an adventure map! I feel like it would be really cool if we all got together, and made some really cool stuff that you would be proud to work with.
The server is a small one, and unfortunately is small, so I can only have a team of about 5-6 people.
Here are the main jobs that are available:
  • Artist
  • :Half of an adventure map is making amazing scenery! We need someone who can make some breathtaking scenes, whether manmade or "natural", and take it to the next level! You will be tested when applying, and we have both worldedit and Voxel Sniper.

• Redstoner
  • : Adventure maps aren't all scenery. There's always someone who needs to do the dirty redstone, so the game looks beautiful! If applying for this position, give me an idea of your redstone level.

• Storywriter
  • : Good storywriting can keep the player attached to the story, and make sure that every moment is emotional and flows to the next. You will be expected to do your best, and give us a nice and compelling story.

• Warrior
  • :It's hard to create superb fight scenes, which is why many adventure maps don't have them! But with the help of some amazing plugins, you will be expected to make fight scenes that are not too hard, but require a little more effort from the player than pressing W.

Whew! That was a lot of typing! If you want to apply, here's what I will need.
  • Minecraft Name

• Skype Username[Suggested]

• Role[If you have another one, just name it and describe.]

• If it is 12:00 PM in California, what time is it where you live? (Calculating best times to meet up)

• How often can you come on the server to help?

• Fun Fact about yourself!

The sooner you apply, the better chances you'll get in! But we'll look at all replies!
TheAmazingG
Level 1 : New Crafter