Making new Micro-Nation Possibly

gatheron's Avatar gatheron10/29/13 7:33 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 104
2/27/2014 1:16 pm
Silenced_Nodas1995's Avatar Silenced_Nodas1995
Hello people, I am gatheron and I plan to make a new Micro-nation. I'm wondering if anyone would like to join/help make this nation come to life and even might get actual land! reply if you would like to join/help our team out with this

If you are interested in joining please message me your skype name
gatheron
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/27/2014 1:16 pm
Level 28 : Expert Ranger
Silenced_Nodas1995
the only moment when you get the oppertunity to get you're own country or micro nation is when a war is breaking out, when a huge disaster comes, virus expanding... stuff like that.

only try to do it when the land borders doesn't matter anymore...

it is not a simple fact of ''being the king of your own made nation'', if you do this then it's because you want to defend the people you make the nation for. you will have to take care of them, and wanting to give them a safe location to live.

and beside this all,

do you have the skill to be a good leader?
do you have the abilities to provide your nation with food, clothes, homes, work, community places, a team spirit, defending crew like the army and police, diplomatic skills to get along with other countries, that other people will follow you and accept the choices you make, to manage the economics of your nation on any possible way and to make it a useful place where your own peeps are happy?

managing a country is everything beside a simple job.

and what would it bring?

war with the already existing countries, other micro nations turning up battling each other to be accepted as a country or to be the strongest micro nation.

discrimination, fights, more criminals, less human rights.

is it what you want?

and if you want, then it's wiser to keep your mouth about your plans at this point;)
throwing your ideas on the Internet where everyone can see it... isn't a good idea and a smart move to be even able to start your own country.

greetings,
nodas1995
leader of the Silence community:P
02/26/2014 7:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
kku
I'd be happy to take part in this; i'll PM you my Skype.

--ashnwill, Sovereign Absolute of the Kingdom of Dominika
11/07/2013 12:14 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
happy111

we'll talk

~Jason the mystic
11/03/2013 11:20 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Nerd
Conan_mc
As so many mods already stated, creating a new nation isn't something you just get up and decide to do. It's not like the UN just hands out free country passes. Not even sealand has been fully recognized as a full fledged country, and they sure as hell have a better chance then you.
11/03/2013 11:21 am
Level 74 : Legendary uwu
TheOfficialNano
Sealand hasnt been recognized by anybody, its not a country, its a micro-nation

A country is when a big amount of members of UN is accepting the country as a country.
If not, then its a micro-nation.
11/06/2013 11:42 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Dwarf
spires33
antartica is not owned by anyone
11/03/2013 11:04 am
Level 28 : Expert Pixel Painter
Asipdkroks
If this is what I think it's for gatheron, I will punch you... lol
11/03/2013 11:01 am
spires33
What? I can't really understand you.[/quote]
I think I can translate:

I'm supporting you and your micro-nation because I've heard somewhere that people are developing a micro chip that could be the end of America as we know it. Apparently this chip has a poison that can kill people so now all they have to do is insert these micro-chips into people and then press a button and they'd all be dead unless we get the chips ourselves by 2017.

I still have no idea where you got this info spire...[/quote]
It's a ridiculous conspiracy that is as true as the one claiming that powerful people are shape-shifting lizards. Some people have a tendency to believe stuff just because someone else tells them its true, but only if the person telling them this stuff is completely insane.[/quote]
you know they have comertials right? and do you know how many times they have talked about it alot!!!! and without it you cant buy food or anything and you will get trouble if you give people stuff americas screwed i just hope that we can turn around before its to late
11/03/2013 10:59 am
Level 74 : Legendary uwu
TheOfficialNano
IM IN!
11/03/2013 10:58 am
spires33
Sorry to burst your bubble, but just because you "planned" doesn't mean it's going to happen or even remotely realistic to think it will. Especially when your sentence about how you want to start a country contains no correct capitalization or punctuation.[/quote]
wow only i am a born leader people respect me and its not out of fear i dont fear death (cuz why would I )[/quote]

This is shits n giggles. You're a borne leader, yet you've not proved, you don't fear death, but haven't been in a life or death situation? This won't go further than a discussion of kids talking about a "perfect" world.[/quote]

and i have been in a couple life treating sutiuation i was chase by a kid with a axe at age 6 or 7 no fear there and i am christian heck im going to a better place!
11/03/2013 10:46 am
spires33
Sorry to burst your bubble, but just because you "planned" doesn't mean it's going to happen or even remotely realistic to think it will. Especially when your sentence about how you want to start a country contains no correct capitalization or punctuation.[/quote]
wow only i am a born leader people respect me and its not out of fear i dont fear death (cuz why would I )[/quote]

This is shits n giggles. You're a borne leader, yet you've not proved, you don't fear death, but haven't been in a life or death situation? This won't go further than a discussion of kids talking about a "perfect" world.[/quote]
this world will never be perfect it will only get worse and i have proved myself a leader and all men are a born leaders even if its just his family or a army...
11/03/2013 10:44 am
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
_Shako
I doubt you will eve actually found a micro-nation, but if you ever get somewhere with it, make sure you know what is good for the economy, because a lot of people don't XD
11/03/2013 10:32 am
Level 21 : Expert Nerd
Aeternalis_
My skype is joshua.smith319 contact me if you're serious..
11/03/2013 10:23 am
Level 23 : Expert Caveman
aroglu
No website or name?

And you might need a army againts others... XDp

Edit: i am a bit interested, my skype is xxarogluxx.
11/03/2013 10:16 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Toast
kjbhappy123
Lol dont you get xp for like getting tons of replys? Maybe he made this post to get tons of xp on pmc! lol i dont think hes really going to try to make his own micro nation. You would need tons of money and tons of support. Good luck derp
11/03/2013 10:20 am
Level 28 : Expert Toast
markandminecraft
To answer your question, no, Forums don't give you EXP.
11/03/2013 10:23 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Dragonborn
kreeperkiller
If only
11/03/2013 10:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Hiding
There are a lot of things you need to keep in mind: First of all, the United States DOES NOT like giving up land to anyone. Second of all, the cost of buying enough land to be recognized as a 'Micro Nation' will be very expensive. Third, you will need a lot of support from other countries in the United Nations General Assembly including the USA in order to gain the recognition as a country.
11/02/2013 6:07 pm
spires33
hey dude you really need to try i am supporting you thet anounced the micro chip aka the end of america they have enough of some kind of poision in them to kill a human so they could make something to where they press a button and we are dead :'( and we have to get them by 2017
11/03/2013 10:18 am
Level 42 : Master Mlem Mlem Bat
planetblox2000
What? I can't really understand you.
11/03/2013 10:48 am
spires33
the poison starts with a s what is it!!! i cant remember my grandma posted it to facebook
so we got it from family members
11/03/2013 10:45 am
Level 48 : Master Artist
janidorr
I think I can translate:

I'm supporting you and your micro-nation because I've heard somewhere that people are developing a micro chip that could be the end of America as we know it. Apparently this chip has a poison that can kill people so now all they have to do is insert these micro-chips into people and then press a button and they'd all be dead unless we get the chips ourselves by 2017.

I still have no idea where you got this info spire...
11/03/2013 10:56 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Artist
ChrisL
It's a ridiculous conspiracy that is as true as the one claiming that powerful people are shape-shifting lizards. Some people have a tendency to believe stuff just because someone else tells them its true, but only if the person telling them this stuff is completely insane.
11/03/2013 10:49 am
spires33
if they want to kill a group its about control i wish i knew what the vid was called
10/30/2013 11:42 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Quanto__
How old are you anyway?
10/30/2013 11:41 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Engineer
Quanto__
Ehmmmm.... Good luck with that........
10/30/2013 9:11 am
Level 1 : New Blacksmith
cow9000
Well for on thing, you need a place not owned by a government or something similar, you will need something in the ocean (Very, Very unlikely) or have a government give you some of there land (Very, Very unlikely), you would also need constructors, mathematicians, and alot more stuff to even start. I am not trying to be mean but I find that starting a micro-nation is kind of non-realistic in this part of time.
10/30/2013 7:27 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
TeamTorentine
So I am 99% sure this is a troll.
10/30/2013 8:28 am
Level 20 : Expert Ranger
Starguy
no its not i have him on skype and were searching up land/islands
10/30/2013 2:40 pm
spires33
AWSOME i wish i was 18 and had skype
10/30/2013 10:27 am
Level 47 : Master Lad
TeamTorentine
Like many people have said, you wont get an already established government to give up their own land.
10/30/2013 7:20 am
Level 31 : Artisan Engineer
MadOliveGaming
This will be such a funny country. It will be small enough to get invaded by like 4 people with guns xD. How about caramel roads, chocolade trees and winegum houses btw?!
10/30/2013 7:06 am
Level 48 : Master Artist
janidorr
You can't just "make a country". Almost every piece of land is owned by somebody and if you're thinking of just seceding from your mother country just because you were interested in making a new country?

There has to be pure reason behind this, countries and making them aren't just things to do for fun. But what's confusing me is why you're on a website asking for help from a community that is predominantly under the age of 18. This is making a new micronation/country/whatever you call it, it's not just a game.
10/29/2013 11:00 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Engineer
Farseer Caltair
I am cynical. I'd say stuff, but anything I want to say has already been said.
10/29/2013 10:27 pm
gatheron
I understand the difficulties and I'm ready to do a lot of planning and work to get this in order
10/29/2013 10:31 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Turtle
ryancat101
Making a nation is hard... It also take years and life times to make one
10/29/2013 10:32 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
Unnatural
This is 100% true, but it is possible, though not a thing you wake up and say one day, "I am gonna make a nation!" But maybe one day you will, in fact, found a nation, and prove us all wrong.
10/29/2013 10:34 pm
ryancat101
It is but that wound be cool proving us wrong... We will never know till we here you on the news...
10/29/2013 10:26 pm
ryancat101
... Well first of all not to be mean but that's probably not going to get it. Second you need more then people you need a goverment,rules,and a whole bunch of other stuff that's really confusing... We'll all I can say is good luck
10/29/2013 10:25 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
Unnatural
Before I even begin, where would the land come from..? Countries don't go around giving out land to random people to make a nation on their borders. Turning a plot, such as your house, or a park in your town into a "nation" would not be possible due to countries not wanting to having some mini country spring up within them. Also, areas which countries might give you would probably have too many existing problems already, that founding a nation there would be near to impossible. Finally, there is in fact a reason people don't start countries a lot, but then, you never know...
10/29/2013 10:26 pm
ryancat101
What he said...
10/29/2013 10:17 pm
gatheron
It has always been a dream of mine to make my own nation/country, and I want to find people that feel the same way and will work with me to achieve a common goal.
10/29/2013 10:13 pm
gatheron
I'm going through with it no matter what people say.
10/29/2013 10:11 pm
Level 28 : Expert Architect
MinecraftN00B98
dude stop right now and your ridiculous idea of making a "micro-nation" won't be crushed into oblivion right in front of you.
10/29/2013 10:03 pm
gatheron
jayfeather10123 , although I do not support the Confederacy I do know for a fact that them seceding from the Union was totally legal as it says in the constitution that it is legal to separate from the U.S.
10/29/2013 10:00 pm
Level 42 : Master Blockhead
Javi_San_Power
You're trying to make a nation o.o? Yet I can barely control my server hilarious cx.
10/29/2013 9:50 pm
spires33
unless they use satilites
10/29/2013 9:42 pm
gatheron
And yes, it will be hard to do but all good things in life are hard to do. You just have to put in the work for them.
10/29/2013 9:33 pm
gatheron
Granted, I could have spent a little more time on the thread and put a little bit more work into it. It seemed to have bothered some people and I'm sorry, but I really do want to make this work and I will try my best too, and if America goes to crap and everything, being a teenager or young adult leaves you with the perfect opportunity to pick up the pieces of the falling/already gone country. With today's world in the U.S it almost seems certain it will go to crap sooner or later and someone will need to pick up the pieces. I have put great thought in this for some time and would love to put this to work and find other people also interested and put thought into so we can compare and contrast different ideas, and if some people are like me they think like this since they are at young age and develop and solidify there plans and want to try and make them happen.
10/29/2013 9:17 pm
Level 47 : Master Cowboy
Chron
This amuses me, I want to see how it turns out. Good luck to you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome