Making new server

WorldofCerberus's Avatar WorldofCerberus4/9/15 11:09 am
1 emeralds 197 7
4/10/2015 9:51 pm
bmn888's Avatar bmn888
Hello, i'm making an new MC server and need some staff members. Now I have had several servers in the past and I can't stress my restrictions enough. You must be at least 16, have basic understanding of popular plugins, be willing to follow a leader, know how to build, be truthful, and have some references to your past staff positions on servers. Positions that are not available are, Developer (I have 7 years of Java coding experience and know how to use any plugin I feel with ease), Head positions (I don't want head admins or head moderators, everyone who is an admin is equal in rank as any other admin, anyone who is a moderator is equal in rank to anyone else who is moderator) I don't need dedicated builders so that's a rank that isnt going to happen, also custom ranks are not going to happen either. Now ranks/staff positions I would like are, Admin, Moderator, Beta Tester (Will be given to people who donate while in the beta), and Social Media. Now about donations real fast, I don't ever want the server to even begin to seem like a server that begs for donations, nor will I have a lot of things that can be donated for, I want to focus on game play not "What can we sell to people?" If any staff member ever pushes a player to donate I will not be happy, donations will include things like, donation to become un banned once, donation to become unmuted once, and donation to help out the server in general which gives your name a color in-game if you donate a certain amount. If any staff member is to ever ban or mute someone without reason to generate revenue for the server that will result in a staff removal and ban. The server won't have a ton of mini games and a bunch of useless crap, just a simple way to play, you get in and can play instantly, no crap ton of signs and commands to use just simple simple simple. So if you are interested for staff on this server and will genuinely dedicate time to finish than please feel free to apply below. I made this post long because I want the people who will be patient and read through it, if you have made it this far that I most likely would LOVE to have you. Apply with below with your name, IGN, age, and references to past staff positions! Thanks! P.S. I will be testing you about this post so if you didn't read it all I will know.

-Format-

Name:
IGN:
WorldofCerberus
Level 3 : Apprentice Network