Map making team.

Evilforces's Avatar Evilforces2/23/13 6:10 am
2/24/2013 5:02 pm
scottosourus's Avatar scottosourus
Hello everyone!

Im going to go straight into what i want.
Im starting a mapmaking team, wich ofcourse will make maps togheter.
The reason why im doing this is because it takes so long making a map by your own and its much much easier to work with other people who has more experience in builind or redstone etc!

[b][color=#BFFFFF]YOU NEED TO HAVE HAMACHI![[/color]/b]

So if you want to apply please write in the comment section -

[i]- Minecraft name
- Age (you dont have to)
- What you want to work with in thhe team( avalible = redstone, builiding, storyline)
- why you should join the team
- do you have skype? (Yes/No)
[/i]
So i hope you guys wamts to join my mapmaking team!
Ill pm you on pmc and we will talk there if i think your application was good enough!
[b]Thanks[/b]!
Evilforces
Level 20 : Expert Artist

Create an account or sign in to comment.

scottosourus
02/24/2013 5:02 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
I would just like to add I am studying script and story writing at university as part of a bigger unit so you would benefit from having me as your story writer/teller, what ever the role may be.

MikeAddiction
02/24/2013 4:45 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Engineer
BUMP!
MikeAddiction
02/24/2013 4:04 pm
Bump
MikeAddiction
02/24/2013 4:04 pm
Le Bump
MikeAddiction
02/24/2013 3:58 pm
-]Minecraft name:Darksidefighter
- What you want to work with in the team: I would love to do redstoning, or detail and design in builds!
- Why you should join the team:I am a professional at making maps! I have always love to help out others, because I know its hard to do it alone it could take ages! I love teamwork and helping out aswell so all in all I think I should join!
- Do you have skype? (Yes/No:I do have skype but my mic is out being repaired! Add me:Mechabot123 -Darksidefighter
sapper56
02/24/2013 2:16 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Goblin
MC name: Sapper56

My area: i specialize in redstone and all that it stands for, you can check out my profile for some of the things i've made, i made all kinds of things like a simple door, and a huge real-time clock showing seconds, minutes, hours, and weekdays aswell.

Why should you let me on the team?:
As mentioned before i'm crazy good with redstone, and i love spending time making new contraptions and ways of doing a certain operation redstone-wise making it better, faster, simpler etc etc, then i'm great at working in teams, it's what i prefer because you can have a lot of different opinions on a work and get to a conclusion together. alone i tend to stray towards comprimise-conclusions which might make the work worse than it's supposed to be, so in general i like working in teams and i'm pretty good at it.

Skype?: Yea skype and mic

Thanks for reading! as mentioned you can check out my profile for a few of the things i've made, if this didn't convince you, i have a few more links i can throw at ya for further work of mine, but i'll save that as an ace in case of emergency.
if you have any questions feel free to ask!
-Sapper56
EagleEyeFlyGuy
02/24/2013 10:03 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Minecraft name:EagleEyeFlyGuy
- Age (you dont have to):13
- What you want to work with in thhe team( avalible = redstone, builiding, storyline)Bit of everything.I can work with command blocks.I am good with Redstone.
- why you should join the team:I love building and I could test and record the maps.I have a nice recorder,HD.
- do you have skype? (Yes/No)Yes EagleEye7891
scottosourus
02/24/2013 10:00 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Pony
- SkattyDanger
- Age 19
- bit of everything, story and building would be my preferance
- I'm bloody great
- skype, yes

ZeroUnleashed
02/23/2013 11:36 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
- Minecraft name masterfartman
- Age (you dont have to) 12
- What you want to work with in thhe team( avalible = redstone, builiding, storyline) building and storyline
- why you should join the team im great at building anything i have a great amagination so i can think of really stuff for u
- do you have skype? (Yes/No) vincent8899965
Thefighter190
02/23/2013 11:34 pm
Level 1 : New Network
- Minecraft name: Thefighter191
- Age (you dont have to) 12
- What you want to work with in the team( avalible = redstone, builiding, storyline) Redstone.
- why you should join the team: I have always wanted to build custom maps, and would love to help redstoning!
- do you have skype? (Yes/No) Yes, it is: caleb.jacobs6

I do have hamachi!
beastdude97
02/23/2013 5:43 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Architect
hello
IGN: beastdude97
age 14
specialty building
why? I love to build and i have experiance making buildings on my server you can check it out if you like, i just made the spawn building
Mega_Kratos
02/23/2013 5:39 pm
Level 22 : Expert Narwhal
Hey
Minecraft name: Mega_Kratos
Speciality: redstone
Why would I join the team: I think I would help in this team and I really like map making and redstone
Oganesson
02/23/2013 9:28 am
Level 1 : New Engineer
Hi, i'll get straight to it.

IGN: crafter341341
Specaility: storyline and design
I would like to join the team because I think I can help you guys make some awesome storylines.
Unfortunately, I do not have Skype. Then again, I'm a fast typer.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome