Minecraft Big Brother

Ender_Camo's Avatar Ender_Camo10/16/17 4:31 pm
1 emeralds 143 3
10/18/2017 11:37 am
Prince Oceanus's Avatar Prince Oceanus
Hey everyone! My name is Cameron, I'm 15 years old and I'm here to present to you an offer of a lifetime. I will be creating a youtube-series of "Minecraft: Big Brother".

For those who don't know what Big Brother is:

It's a reality show where people apply to be on the show. In real life, they compete for $500K.
Each week, there is multiple events;

- Head of Household Competition
- Nomination Ceremony
- Power of Veto Competition
- Power of Veto Ceremony
- Eviction

The Head of Household competition determines the Head of Household for the week. At the nomination ceremony, the Head of Household has to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In the Power of Veto ceremony, the Head of Household, The two nominees, and 3 houseguests selected by random draw compete. The winner of the Power of Veto competition has the power to remove one of the nominees, and the Head of Household would have to renominate another houseguest (excluding the POV holder, and the vetoed nominee). When it's time for eviction, Everyone except the HOH, and the two nominees, vote to evict someone from the house. The person with the most votes is evicted. In the event of a tie, the HOH breaks the vote, choosing to evict one of the nominees.

After the first few evictions, JURY begins. At the end of the season, the houseguests who were sent to Jury vote for the winner of Big Brother.

Now that I have explained how Big Brother works, Please message me on Discord if you are interested in competiting!

This is my Discord: xCameronx#9313.

If you message me, I will ask you a couple of questions before I decide whether or not to accept or decline you.

* You do not have to voice call
* You will get credits on the youtube videos
* The winner of my Big Brother season will win a special rank on my new upcoming server, Potter Universe! (A Harry-Potter themed server).

Good Luck!

I hope I see many of you apply. Once I have picked my 16 houseguests, We can discuss the timings of when you want to do it. Thanks! - Cameron.
Ender_Camo
Level 1 : New Miner