Minecraft Roleplay Project

EnderGamer_2005's Avatar EnderGamer_20052/9/24 4:40 pm
2 emeralds 105 2
2/14/2024 12:54 am
WildLink_42's Avatar WildLink_42
Hello, My name is EnderGamerHQ also known as Linus.

I am Currently on the Search for people to help me with a Minecraft RP Series I am working on!

The name of the series is called Siebbe and Linus: Multiversal Mayhem which, as the title states, is about the Multiverse!

I am looking out For Builders, Actors/Voice Actors and people who are in general interested in this project!

If you feel like you have enough time on your hands to help out and maybe are also seeking some more friends, I will gladly try to help you integrate you with the people I already have (5 people including me)

If you indeed ARE interested, here is the Link to the Application! VVV

forms.gle/du7DD4FqZVRUYbUi6

Thank you for your time, and Hopefully we will see you across the Multiverse!

Sadly, Due to my mistake, I had to re-post this since the old link was invalid as I Deleted the application by accident. Sorry!
EnderGamer_2005
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

c1alla
02/14/2024 12:13 am
I am looking for a writer to help me create a script for my Minecraft Roleplay 'White Bridge High'. This roleplay is a drama, romance, semi-fantasy, and slice-of-life roleplay. This Minecraft Roleplay follows Ashlynn West starting her first year at her new school, White Bridge High, even though she is a sophomore. She meets a whole bunch of people throughout the year and she creates so many memories. I only have a small summary of what I want, I want to have magic in the roleplay too. IT MAY TAKE A WHILE FOR THIS PROJECT TO GO FULLY INTO EFFECT. Please be 14+ and below the age of 18 to be a writer.
WildLink_42
02/14/2024 12:54 am
odd question but why are you looking for people to be Under 18 years old to be a Writer? i understand wanting to make sure theyer over 14 to ensure that theyve gotten at least some writing skills but surely there shouldnt be a problem if someones a bit older? comes off kinda sus with it being only for writers. i might just be over thinking it and your also a kid just looking for fellows in ur agegroup but on the web its impossible to tell sometimes. regardless best of luck with ur soon to be roleplay i suppose
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome