Minecraft Team Battle Championship - People needed

Neuronetwork's Avatar Neuronetwork12/22/14 12:23 pm
1 emeralds 177 5
12/23/2014 7:55 am
Neuronetwork's Avatar Neuronetwork
The team I plan on gathering will help make a minecraft championship for all the players around the world. We will create a website where you can create your team and there will be other tabs for leader boards and certain maps where the battles will be fought on. We will need to create 1/2 maps per season and have them on the website with a download so that teams can practice on them before their match.

[b][color=#FF0000][u]We will need:[/color][/b]
[/u]- Website creators
- A YouTube channel and one person to monitor it.
- Map creators (A small team)

Website creators:
You are very key to this working out, we need you to be able to create leader boards and a very good looking website so that we can get the players in and get them in the competition.

Map creators:
We need about a team size of 5. The maps will be about 300x300 so that there is lots of combat and that the game wont get boring for spectators when we record it for youtube.

If you are interested in this idea then please express your interest in the comments and please step forward if you can help out.

Thanks -Jeffin_
Neuronetwork
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/23/2014 7:55 am
Neuronetwork
Bump!
12/22/2014 5:11 pm
Neuronetwork
You are definetly what I need to help me out, Ive got StaticxCharge working on a temporary website for now as we might need a proper custom made one if this gets big. But I would sure appreciate the map creating skills you have, we only need about 1 or 2 maps per season. Ill add you now.
12/22/2014 3:00 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
jpinthebox
Hey Jeffin, I love building and community projects, and this sounds fantastic! The principle of putting all this together really does spark my interest. I would like to contribute to this project; I have basic knowledge of HTML5, but more importantly am an experienced builder and am working on graphics design and marketing. I've run a YouTube channel before and built up a loyal fan-base. I am a high-school student and have been looking for an all-in-one project like so. I'd be interested in helping out any way possible, and know a few friends who could contribute to map fundamentals and game-play.

Additionally I have a small (Skype) community I run called Duplicity, whose main focus is Minecraft itself. Sorry if this is a bit of a ramble, but if you're interested in working with me you can contact me on skype @ jp_reuter
12/22/2014 1:56 pm
Neuronetwork
Thank you very much for the interest in this project, Ill add you to a group chat so if/when others show interest in this project I can add them. Ill talk more on there.
12/22/2014 12:44 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
StaticxCharge
My name is William, StaticxCharge is my IGN. I am interested in the media/youtube section of it and or website creation, as I believe those kind of hand in hand. Im 20 years old. Reliable. I am very good with website creation. You can contact me via skype if you want. My name is william.stanley9
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome