Minecraftia Republic! RECRUITING

TWD_Fan's Avatar TWD_Fan9/16/15 8:13 pm
9/17/2015 8:45 pm
professor8337's Avatar professor8337
The Minecraftia Republic is a Minecraft pvp group, There will be ranks, but for now We are just recruiting players. We need skin makers to make soldier skins, and general skins. If you do join this group, you must wear the skins provided for your rank. I am the high general / leader, IGN is lovejoy812. For now i will supply everyone with the skins.

Recruitment form:

Why do you wish to join?
What are you good at (Swords, Archer ect)?
How long have you played Minecraft?
Your IGN (In Game Name)?
How do you wish to help this community?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You must fill out this form and submit for a chance to join the community!

Our goal is to become a very powerful (not the most powerful) Minecraft team/group in the world.

-TWD_Fan
or lovejoy812
TWD_Fan
Level 18 : Journeyman Blacksmith

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/17/2015 8:45 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
professor8337
What kind of skin did you want to see? If you don't mind could you give a description of one?
09/17/2015 5:54 pm
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Bard Bard
Why do you wish to join? to try PvP and help this community through redstoning, skinning and building.
What are you good at (Swords, Archer ect)? best at archery, I'm ok with swords.
How long have you played Minecraft? 2 years I believe
Your IGN (In Game Name)? Cobthorn
How do you wish to help this community? by making skins of soldiers and generals with a range of them for each rank there is and if required, redstoning and building.
09/17/2015 5:57 pm
TWD_Fan
Ok, thank your for submitting an application, your application has been accepted. Please wait until further notice.

"Ok, this TWD_Fan, I would like to see some sample skins before anything else has started, thanks!"
09/17/2015 5:59 pm
Level 43 : Master Dragon
Bard Bard
yes sir, what ranks should I start on skinning?
09/17/2015 4:59 pm
professor8337
Why do you wish to join: To have fun and because I was not able to join the Marines like I wanted to.
What are you good at (Swords, Archer ect): Best at swords, but have some experience with bows.
How long have you played Minecraft: Two years
Your IGN (In Game Name): Alex8337
How do you wish to help this community: By keeping peace and making skins.
09/17/2015 5:54 pm
TWD_Fan
Ok, thank your for submitting an application, your application has been accepted. Please wait until further notice.

"Ok, this TWD_Fan, I would like to see some sample skins before anything else has started, thanks!"
09/17/2015 12:18 pm
Level 40 : Master Droid
Scott
Why do you wish to join? To have fun :p
What are you good at (Swords, Archer ect)? Archer
How long have you played Minecraft? 4 years
Your IGN (In Game Name)? Sodex234
How do you wish to help ? I am a java coder; but I enjoy making banners and skins.

I can also record.

One thing: if I join I would like to basically modify my current skin ( a cheetah ) and put the rank I get clothes. XD.
09/17/2015 4:12 pm
TWD_Fan

09/17/2015 11:51 am
longpointynose
Why do you wish to join? because i want to help and i can make videos on it and i can build
What are you good at (Swords, Archer ect)? nope
How long have you played Minecraft? nearly 2 years
Your IGN (In Game Name)? longpointynose
How do you wish to help this community? to be awesome! and fun and make every1 happy!
09/17/2015 4:10 pm
TWD_Fan
Thank you for submitting an application. But your application has been denied due to lack of information on some questions. You can apply again in another week.
09/16/2015 11:24 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
rockstar894
Why do you wish to join?: Looks fun and interesting. Considering I'm already interested in the Military and have already made arrangements to join it in the future, this would look like an interesting thing to be apart of, that would be if others understood how it works and so on.

What are you good at (Swords, Archer ect)?: Both, although I have been known to kill players best when at a distance, so I would say I'm more of an archer.

How long have you played Minecraft?: Well in total I'd say a couple years, though my account is actually five years old.

Your IGN (In Game Name)?: rockstar894

How do you wish to help this community?: If it's a community the best I can do is provide a friendly attitude to keep players from leaving and promote it and/or advertise it to bring new players in. If you want me to do something then just give me the word.
09/17/2015 4:08 pm
TWD_Fan
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome