MineZ Team Recruitment!

StrakaVolt's Avatar StrakaVolt6/24/14 11:22 am
1 emeralds 131 1
6/24/2014 11:57 am
Dirt Blocks's Avatar Dirt Blocks
Hello Planet Minecraft!!! Today I am going to start a new MineZ team for the famous game on the PMC born Shotbow Network! The server IP is: us.shotbow.net. If you are unfamiliar with MineZ, just think of it as DayZ but in Minecraft. If you have no idea what MineZ is or what you are supposed to do, then I suggest you don't read on unless you enhance your knowledge on the game. It isn't too hard to leard I started playing last week and already know all you need to know.

Now for our MineZ team we need to all meet up first. I have a large scale route of where we need to go and where we should go if short of food and weapons. If my route goes as planned, then our team will get full chainmail and iron armor along with iron swords and enchanted bows. Depending on how many people join the team we may need to split up at the begining after we meet up and split to get more supplies. We will stick together as we head north. This could be on YouTube but it probably won't unless the WHOLE team agrees on me posting it. Our team is just so we can do really well in MineZ and take down bandits and kill multiple giants. If our team sticks together and we do not die easily, then we could possibly dominate MineZ on our server. You DO NOT need a rank for this. If you want to play on this MineZ team with me and others then please fill out this form below:
===================================================================
Gamertag (IGN):

MineZ Experience: [New] [Beginner] [Intermediate] [Advanced] [PRO]

Skype Name (optional):

Are You a Donator? (circle): [Yes] [No]

Please write 2-3 sentences on why we should trust you:
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

***This form is meant to let me know more about you and how I should manage the team better. SKYPE IS NOT MANDATORY!!! If you are willing to skype, I am fine with that, but if you aren't then I don't really care that much. Skype does make it easier to communicate though. Most people will probably get on my team. I will message the whole team about my map route and other aspects. Please comment below if you want to join this team and fill out that form if you want a better chance of being on this team. We plan on starting today as soon as enough people join us. Thanks and see you in the zombie apocalypse!!
StrakaVolt
Level 45 : Master Nether Knight