Modding & Development Team (Worth The Read)

Diss_inc's Avatar Diss_inc4/10/14 4:19 am
4/10/2014 7:19 am
Diss_inc's Avatar Diss_inc
Looking to put together a small team of people to work with 2 people on some awesome mods.

If you are new to modding and have relative skills or are one of the big pro coder's we almost worship this is for you a chance to be apart of something new and something big, even bring and incorporate that 100,000 download mod of yours and take it to a new level with huge capabilities

This will be a progression of mods to be released over time and ending up into either 2 or 3 mods depending on content that others bring to the table or limits of current coding or abilities of coders in team.

Not looking for any more than 3 or 4 people to join as not wanting a big team to keep track of, we will be using my server as a work space as other reason for only 3 people so keeping it small will not limit each of us from working on sections of same mod at the same time.

Will not accept applications from people who are not serious about modding or working on a series of mods for an extended period of time with a group, you must have an extensive knowledge of minecraft.

As a group we will use skype to keep in contact and as best make decisions together on mods but i will maintain in creative control on certain aspects of these mods.

As the people chosen to also join the group will have there own mod idea's as a group we will also work on any good idea even if it's a crap one it may be able to make another aspect of another mod better.

List Skills Ect Ect Ect Below..

People will be chosen more as a group than not so if you are one of the well know coder's and are interested get in first with a P.M. for a chance to help choose the group.
Diss_inc
Level 1 : New Network