MTB Server (Made to buy)

kaseydude21's Avatar kaseydude212/18/16 5:01 pm
1 emeralds 195 2
2/19/2016 6:19 am
Ivain's Avatar Ivain
Hello,
I am kaseydude21, a 2x former server owner of factions servers. I recently have decided to create another server, the server is complete at the moment, ready to run and ready for players to start joining.

I started this server and finished it, but at the end of fixing up the server I realized that I had no money to create the server. So, if anyone wants to pay for the monthly fee for about 2 months (After 2 months the server will pay for itself) I would gladly give you console, full access to the server (You & Me are owners) and full access to the website.

Here is what the cost of the server would be monthly.
Server Hosting -> 30$ a month
Website Hosting -> 12$ a month
Advertisement -15-20$ a month

Once the server begins to gain money from donations, you receive the money to pay for the cost that you put up for the server to start out, while some of the money will also go to sustain the server.

The reasons that I could not sustain my servers before was insufficient funds in the first month, ending the server. (Just in case you were wondering).

Server Details:
The server I created is a factions, pvp, raiding server.
The server is called CoolRaid.
You can join the server anytime to check it out and see what its like as I host it off my personal PC.

Contact Me:
Skype- kasrife90 (my background pic is Cam Newton)

kaseydude21
Level 7 : Apprentice Network